*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059656-The-Same-Plus-One
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1059656 added November 17, 2023 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
The Same Plus One
The Same Plus One


No, the ‘Plus One’ in the blog title above doesn’t mean that I got one extra single paragraph than I did yesterday. It’s kind of the opposite. ‘The Same’ in this blog title refers to the number of single paragraphs I wrote earlier today at work. It is the same as yesterday aka thirty-eight single paragraphs.

That’s very good writing. At least I think that it is. If it were the weekend, then it would be very bad writing. Maybe even extremely bad writing. But for a weekday, it’s very good. A whole lot more than last week on Thursday and Friday. That’s why I’m saying I’m back.

It sure does look like I’m back. Whatever has been going on in the last few months seems to be over. How long it will stay over, who knows. I’m hoping it will stay this way for a very long time, if not forever. Unfortunately, I know it won’t last forever. If it last more than the next month, I will be happy. Why did I just write that?

It's because I found out today that where I work will no longer be a place for me to work. After eleven years where I work no longer wants us there. so, for the next thirty days, I will be able to continue working on my writing. But after that, I don’t know. It could go either way.

I could get a post that is similar to this one where I can do my writing. Might even be able to use my laptop there too. If I can do that, then I can start transcribing my handwriting to my laptop. It’s possible I may even be able to do it without scanning my handwriting first. All that is up in the air right now.

Don’t know what’s going to happen to me after December the sixteenth. I’m still going to retire next year. But getting to next year may be a very big problem for my brother and I. With only two weeks to the end of this year, it may be a very hard two weeks. Especially for my writing.

All I can do is to continue to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project for as long as I can. If I need to wait until I retire to finish it, then that’s what I will do. Until then, I’m going to get as much writing done as I can. Hopefully, it will be like the last couple of days. If it is, then I will be okay with that.

How much writing can I get written in the last month that I’m working at this post? If it’s anything like the last couple of days, it will be a lot. I’m almost ready to start Act Four of the second episode of this project. probably get to it this weekend.

After all, I think that I only have sixteen more scenes to write before I finish it. Should be able to do that tomorrow at work. Hopefully, I can get another six to eight more scenes written for Act Four. If I can do that, then I have a very good chance of getting Act Four done on Sunday. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059656-The-Same-Plus-One