*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059731-It-Looks-Like-Im-Back
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1059731 added November 18, 2023 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
It Looks Like I'm Back
It Looks Like I’m Back


I’m not sure how many single paragraphs I wrote in the first half of my shift earlier today at work. But I think it was thirty-two. it could be a little bit more than that. Maybe thirty-five, but I don’t think it was less than thirty-two. If it was thirty-two, then I got half my total done for today in the first half of it.

That’s right. I got a total of sixty-four single paragraphs written earlier today at work. That’s fantastic considering the second half of my shift. The first half was pretty much the same as always. It’s the second half that got a little bit complicated because of where I’m working at.

Every so often, an event happens on a Saturday where I work. Today was one of those Saturdays. Not only did I have an event, but I also had some employee-related happenings. I also had some contractors there too. So, it was a very busy second half of my shift earlier today at work. Maybe I did a little better in my first half after all.

At the most, I may have done about thirty-eight in the first half of my shift earlier today at work. I don’t think it was quite that high. But it might have been. Especially, considering what was going on in the second half of my shift. May have done more than it thought.

Whether it was thirty-two, thirty-five, thirty-eight, or somewhere in between these numbers, I did a lot of writing today at work. It looks like I’m back. I’m getting higher numbers when it comes to the number of single paragraphs that I’m writing during the day. I just hope that I can keep that up.

Speaking of numbers, I only got sixteen scenes written today numeric-wise. But I really got eighteen done because scene twenty-five was a three-part scene. It was also a four-paragraph scene for each one of them. That’s why I got sixty-four single paragraphs and only eighteen scenes.

It’s not just the extra scene numbers, though. In one of those scenes, there was an extra paragraph. I think it was the third part of scene twenty-five. But I’m not sure about that. Whether it was that scene or another one, there was an extra single paragraph. That’s not all, though. Those sixteen scenes ended Act Three.

That means I started Act Four of the second episode, Not Hiding in Darkness, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. so, part of those sixty-four single paragraphs including the three Establishing Shots that started Act Four of this project.

Overall, I did a fantastic job earlier today at work when it comes to this project. despite what happened in the second half of my shift and my worrying about the future at that post, I got a lot of writing done today at work. I just hope that I can continue doing it. After all, I may have less than a month left to do this.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059731-It-Looks-Like-Im-Back