*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059657
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1059657 added November 17, 2023 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - mangalavaaram
It was November 13th, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail! You still couldn't believe that you have been arrested at a wedding reception! Well regardless, you are out of jail now and back with your family.

Things would go smoothly this week until Thursday, November 16th, 2023, and you find out that the bastard is once again, going back to see another dumb Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe this! YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY HAS JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL RECENTLY AFTER SPENDING A MONTH AND A HALF THERE BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT COVID!!!

The next day, on Friday, November 17th, 2023, something would happen that would make your blood boil at an all time high...

Your daughter, with her boyfriend, would drive out to a drive thru restaurant that was within the area that the International movie theater was in. There, they ran into Ross and his roommate's "gang". According to her, this "gang" would talk some trash to the couple and her boyfriend would go over and talk some trash back. However, midway through his trash talking, someone swung at him and they all started attacking him like wild animals! He managed to fight them all off and flee the place with your daughter in place! The good news was that they left the place with their lives! The bad news, they got pulled over by the police further down the road, because apparently, a restaurant worker lied in a 911 call, saying some drunk teens were trying to cause a scene at the establishment!


You couldn't fucking believe this! YOUR INNOCENT DAUGHTER HAS JUST BEEN ARRESTED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!!
Enraged, You, your mother, and your cousin with her baby would start to haul ass out towards the International Movie Theater! Unfortunately, your group would also get pulled over by the cops! The cops would first start to pester your mother!


After they arrested your mother, they would go after your cousin next just because she had a baby in her lap while she was driving!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


You tried to stop them from arresting your family, but you ended up getting arrested as well!

At the jailhouse, your cousin would start to lose her shit as she gets dragged to her cell!


As your family get forced into their jail cells, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059657