*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059703-Chapter-54---My-First-Orgasm
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1059703 added November 18, 2023 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 54 - My First Orgasm
☆ Age 11 - Sixth Grade (Year: 2003) ☆


“Please quit touching my feet…”

“Shh!”

All I wanted to do on my Thursday was relax at Minh T.’s house before having to go home. I was comfortable on the floor, my black socks kept the smell from setting off the fire alarm, and I did a good job feigning interest in Minh T.’s new Game Boy thing. I was 106% sure that it was illegal what we were watching. How did someone even get a video on such a tiny thing when cameras were going for so many more coins? Let alone something as graphic as filming a penis.

All of this would’ve been tolerable if she knew how to keep her hands to herself, or rather her feet. While huddled next to me, her bare feet were always inches away from poking mine. Like she was a toddler who needed to touch everything she saw.

Boop, boop, boop.

If she touched me again, I was gonna grab her game and break it in half.

Boop.

“Why you are trying to drive me crazy!?”

“Tryin’ to get closer to let you see this.” She lifted the Game Boy to my face, presenting me with two pixelated figures grinding against each other. At the same time, the endlessly crunchy moaning noises made me want to curl up into a ball and cry my heart out.

Every other day, some comment came out her mouth about how great sleeping with a guy felt. I could’ve gone without a visual of how the act was, but Minh T. just couldn’t be simple. GAH! And she was still touching my feet!

“The fuck? You don’t have to touch my feet to get closer,” I groaned, trying to shuffle away.

“Where’s the harm in a little game of footsies?”

Fuck my life… Whenever I was around Minh T., not a second went by without my space being violated. How many times did I have to tell her we weren’t dating. I’d rather have a Bonzai Bill obliterate me before I’d even think about kissing a girl.



She’d be a shitty girlfriend anyway. As a stickler for people having clean feet, I’d be dizzy every day with how filthy hers regularly were. Sure, mine weren’t the freshest flowers in the shop, but at least I kept the bottoms polished. Minh T.’s? If you had a thing for hobo feet, she’d be the most attractive girl in the town. But those of you with decency would be wise to search elsewhere.

As the dude in the video kept thrusting himself into the lady, his head would constantly be between her legs and feet. This Game Boy screen didn’t tell the clearest story, but I could guarantee her feet were neat. How’s a guy supposed to enjoy cumming in a girl when he’s distracted by her Goomba-like toes?

Then again, boys did that in Minh T. all the time. Everyone lined up for her, even if she’d given them a glimpse of her feet via her nasty flip-flops.

The more I watched the video, the more my nails dug into my palms.

“Why do guys even wanna fuck you?”

Minh T. slowly turned. “Excuse me?”

“Are you easy or something? I’d get it if you took care of your whole body, but if I were a guy, I wouldn’t want anything to do with you considering your…” And I pointed at her hellish toes.

She looked at her system, then back at me, then back at the system and finally at her feet.

“Why would you say— No, why would you ask that?”

“Because I can.”

Her brows furrowed. “That’s mean, Toadette. I’ve turned down more guys than I’ve screwed, so you can scratch off me being easy. And, as I’ve said over and over, the only reason guys don’t go for you is ‘cause you don’t ever chat with ‘em.”

I scoffed, stroking my red hair. “Whatever. That’s their loss.”

“Are you about to cry?”

“No! It’s just so stupid. Why do guys hate girls who keep themselves clean and try their hardest to look cute?”

“I think I try hard to look cute. And if you think my feet are deal-breakers…” She placed her mouth on the side of my head. “I’ve screwed in places so tight, boys were practically kissing my feet. Mwah, mwah, mwah…”

“Stop.”

She giggled. “While they’re cumming in me, about to pass out, sometimes my toes just twitch their way right into their mouths. Dirty, clean, it don’t matter. When you really wanna play with someone, you’ll do anything. Even deal with their beautiful feet staining your face with dirty footprints.

“And if you really think I’m talking craziness, Toadette, I’ll show you just what I mean.”

Minh T. licked her cherry lips. She sat criss-cross applesauce, then brought her left foot up to her face. To my disgust, I had all too good a view of the stained dirt that covered it from the heel to the toes. And as she scrunched her five foot fingers, I could count the crumbs of muck raining down on the carpet. And like a mental patient, she pushed her face against her foot.

Another soft moan came out her mouth as her cheek darkened. “Mmm… Don’t I look perfectly healthy?”

Oh my gosh… Gagging, I barely burped out a, “Please stop.”

“Now, el momento de verdad.” Flipping her fluffy brown hair back, she took one quick lick from the heel to the middle of the sole.

It was like someone was stabbing me in the heart over and over. The sight of hair and outdoor dust clinging to her tongue was unbearable, not to mention the sounds she made. EW!! FUCKING GROSS! Why was she swallowing!? Why did I have to be cursed to have my only friend be such a maniac? And she had the nerve to grin as if she wasn’t in the middle of slurping foot mud.

The girl wore flip-flops to school. She’d gone to the bathroom several times, her feet with basically no protection from germs.

And she was STILL licking like a Yoshi!

Once she got to the eleventh lick, she stuck out her tongue to give me a sickening view of it. It went back in her mouth. Wide a wide grin, she laughed.

“My foot don’t even stink. Wanna try it out?”

Screaming, I broke down the door and ran all the way to the bathroom. If I didn’t stand over that trash can, my lunch was gonna be all over this floor.

Minh T.’s mother passed by, leaning into the room. “Toadette, are you sick?”

“She’s fine. You hear her crying, she’s just being a baby.” Rude! After pushing her mom out the way, Minh T. closed the door. “You know, feet scare you more than they should.”

“You make me feel sicker than you should.”

“They’re feet. Unless you got a foot allergy, there ain’t no toe trying to take you out. Besides, not like guys are coming to me for my feet. They just tolerate having ‘em all over their body just so they can fit in me.”

That description wasn’t making the imagery any better. Eventually, I sat on the toilet, silently fuming.

“Hey,” she said, “if nothing else, you’ve got someone who thinks you’re cute.”

“And she’s a girl.”

“And less judgemental than the other stuck-up girls.” She ran her fingers up my exposed legs, stopping at my knees. “I know you’re just shy and not creepy. I’m always here if you wanna lose your virginity.”

One flustered kick sent her skidding into the wall. “No.”

She stared at me, sighed, then nodded. Finally, an appropriate response, respecting my boundaries. It only took her getting hit to get the message.

“Have you ever cum yet?”

I shook my head. Was she playing with me? Obviously if I never dated, I never came.

“Well with how angry you’ve been lately—threatening to break people’s necks if they joke about you—I think you’re overdue for a little stress relief.”

“I can’t just find a random guy I like and get him to date me,” I lamented, standing in front of the mirror at my teary eyes. “No matter how cute I wanna look, I’m just the ugly little Toad of the school.”

Minh T. put her hands on my shoulders. “You are cute. And fortunately, Miss Cutesy, we don’t need to find you a boyfriend in order to cum.”

“How does that work?”

***


With the Sun going down, I was walking through Toad Town’s emptier streets with a bunch of food in my hands. Nothing unusual, truth be told. For a middle-class girl like herself, Minh T. certainly never acted like one. Most wish to mingle with those within their own financial status, and yet Minh T.’s family was always happy to lend us food and money. They weren’t even loans; they usually told Mommy she never had to pay them back. And their only daughter would spend a quarter of her allowance on making sure I ate at school.

Had our paths never crossed, DT and I would both be starving with the way Mommy handled the coins she earned.

As I stepped into the house, announcing my presence, my moist feet were finally freed.

“Not too horrible today,” I remarked after taking a whiff of my left sock. I balled them up into my shoes, then stepped into the kitchen.

“I don’t give a fuck if I clocked out three hours early! I earned that cheque fair and square!” With the vibrating walls and my mother’s yelling, I knew to pause on instinct. “If no one else was coming, yeah, I took my tips and left. Do you know how hard it is raising a retarded teen and a kindergartener? It’s not easy when you got two dads not in their lives! And I can’t feed them with zero coins!”

Embarrassing... Could my mother seriously not be a good waitress for a small restaurant?

“TT, can you help me?”

I sat the food down and spun around. My little brother’s hair had grown so long that it covered his eyes, just like his perfect mother’s. Through the strands, I could see his pupils darting between me and Mommy. I instinctively stepped into his line of sight, then grabbed his paper. Poor boy, facing the nightmarish reality of homework and deadlines. He truly was growing up.

Shuffling him away from Mommy’s aggressive phone call, I rubbed his cap. “We’ll get this done lickity-split.”

“Where’s Minh T.?”

“Why?”

He sat at the table. “She might have an easier time with this.”

“Excuse me. I’m no dummy.” Upon one look, the paper was some language arts stuff. “It’s not like you brought me heavy math.”

This homework was nothing I couldn’t do. It was a series of reading exercises maliciously designed to confuse children, as all the questions were about homophones. But boy oh boy, teaching DT the difference between these words was harder than making a brave warrior out of a Shy Guy.

Then again, how could I blame him when his tummy rumbled so much?

While he scribbled on his paper, I said, “We got Hot Shrooms and rice and beans from Minh T. Should last us three days, ‘kay?”

“Sweet!” He magically popped to life, narrating his day while he circled answers. A standard child’s day in kindergarten, learning the basics. And like all kids, he was more interested in chatting about the more creative stuff like drawing.

I took a look at his homework after he presented me with new answers. The last section in particular caught my attention. Again.

“DT, tell me where you went wrong.”

He blew the tuft of hair out his eyes and slowly read the sentence again. “The Mushroom Kingdom is necks two the Beanbean Kingdom.”

“Mmm… Check again.”

“You always tell me to check again,” he squealed, his cheeks puffing up. “I checked four times!”

“Good. Make it five. If you’re right, we’re done. If you’re wrong,” I giggled as I set my feet on his lap, “we’re gonna give you a stink shock.”

Aw, he really wanted to crumble that page. Crazy part? This was a multiple choice type of homework. Only three choices for the two underlined words, and he couldn’t wrap his brain around which was which.

As the clock ticked, I slowly flexed my toes. Though I was never a fan of exposing my feet to people, I could torment DT as much as possible with mine. Being barefoot around family makes the experience quite normal, unlike outdoors where most wear shoes. Well, at least we Toads and the humans around the town.

His lip frowning, DT presented the paper again. “The Mushroom Kingdom is next two the Beanbean Kingdom.”

“Really?” In an instant, I started wiping my right foot all over DT’s face. The kid was quick to fight back, but he couldn’t stop his nose from getting stuck between my toes for a second. Besides, this rubbing was ridding my feet of some of the sweat the socks failed to absorb. Just a little bonus for me. “And I’m done.”

Once he could breathe, DT fanned the air around him. “It stinks! You said if I was right, we’d be done.”

“I also said if you were wrong, you’d get a stink shock.”

He sulked, his face slowly turning red. He just stared at my curling toes for a while before gazing at the ragged sheet of paper.

Time for Toadette to be a big sister.

After explaining the wrong answers, I took his hand and guided him to the correct answer. “T-O is a prep thingy we say a lot. The Mushroom Kingdom is next TO the Beanbean Kingdom. You are going to get an A on this. TT is going to try to cum tonight.”

He cocked his head. “But aren’t you already here?”

“When you’re older,” I said, patting his head. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I got up. And I went in extra obnoxiously, flicking my tongue against his skin. Got a good “ew” out of him, followed by a high-pitched laugh. “Quit acting like my breath stinks. Get over here.”

“Better than your stinky feet.”

“Want another whiff?”

“Get away!” In one move, he jumped out his chair and ran into the kitchen. “Yay, I’m safe!”

“But they love you, DT,” I sang.

“I love them when they’re clean and not nasty,” he sang back in a pitch high enough to shatter glass.

I chuckled, wiping some carpet hairs off my soles. Our little back-and-forths and my feet stinking always brought out tons of energy in me. At least his disgust was forever covered in love, as opposed to the outsiders of my family life who hated how I could reek.

When I was about to go upstairs for some experimentation, my mother stepped out the kitchen. Beneath her red hair was a deep red face with trembling red lips.

“TT…”

“Yay… We’re gonna be poor forever… We should throw a poor people party.”

“Don’t joke, TT. I’m not even the one fucking up at that job. They messed with—”

“You left three hours early.”

She clenched her fists, approaching me. “If you know so much, why don’t you get a job to help us out?”

“I’m a retarded teen,” I plainly said, rolling my eyes as I passed her.

“I’m not in the mood for your attitude today, little girl.”

My foot struck the ground hard enough to sound like metal. “I don’t like seeing my little brother starving. Why can’t you just act like an adult and keep a single job!? It’s embarrassing to keep relying on my friend’s family to keep us off the streets. Do you even care about us!?”

Wincing, I readied myself for the hit to come. My Mom hadn’t moved further yet, but the ice was thinning.

I huffed. “Well, I know I’m not important.”

She put her head down. “Know what? I’ve got too much to worry about, so I’m gonna let you slide for now. But when you’re older, you’re gonna learn how being an adult isn’t as easy as it looks in the movies.”

“As long as I don’t get pregnant by a deadbeat in high school, I’ll be fine.” I let out an exasperated grunt.

“Please don’t fight!” DT had run between us, holding his hands together as he faced our mom. “Please don’t.”

“Don’t be scared, DT,” she said, grabbing him. “Mommy just had a bad day.”

“And TT is going to try and have a really good night. If you’ll excuse me.”

Each step I made up the staircase, I could feel a jolt of energy going into my heart. All this frustration I’ve been having lately was getting to the point where it NEEDED to be unleashed. If not, I’d end up doing something I’d regret.

***


Alone in my room. I dug through the smallest pockets of my backpack. This tool’s thickness was something else, lemme tell you. I knew Minh T. was a freak, but I didn’t think her parents were freaky enough to gift her this as a Christmas present.

The white and pink device in my hands was a six-inch vibrator.

“Now, how am I gonna use this?” I whispered, stroking it from the bottom to the top.

VRRRRRRRR!

Jeez! My finger flicked the tiny switch into the “on” position. I turned it off as quickly as it came on, holding my breath. Did anyone else hear it? It sounded so loud, and it wasn’t even set on the max option.

Hmm… It’d be real bad if either Mommy or DT happened to barge in here. While I could experiment with this under the sheets, I needed a safe spot.

Bundled pyjamas covered my hands as I left my room, nothing untypical. But underneath the clothing, the vibrator was always a hair’s inch within being activated. Thankfully, reaching the bathroom only took me a few steps.

Locking the door, running the shower, turning the vent fan on… All those steps ensured my safety.

But I couldn’t bring this thing into the shower. What if the batteries got wet? So, while stripping out my school uniform, I decided I was gonna do this right here on the floor. As an extra security measure, my clothes would block the slit under the door, hiding my movements. Whoo… Not one inch of me was wet, and yet my vagina felt like it was starting to leak.

I stretched my body before my butt kissed the frigid tile. “Start off slow, Toadette…”

Click! VRRRRRRRRRR!

What the?

Click! Click! Click! Click! VRRRRRRRRRR!

It was vibrating so strong, no matter the mode I set it on. Fuck. Minh T. must’ve broken it. I wouldn’t put it past her to use it so much on its strongest settings that it’d only know how to rumble like this. While it still wasn’t strong enough to overpower the other sounds, what it meant was that I’d be taking it rough. Hopefully it wouldn’t scramble my pussy or something.

“Better it working than being unusable.” I looked up. I needed a mental image before I could use this thing willy-nilly.

Only having one true friend put me at a disadvantage when searching for attractive people. Even if I liked a guy’s looks, chances were good that his attitude pissed me off. I had to search for males outside of my school. Hmm… I really didn’t look up to many of the big-named celebrities out there. Didn’t help that a lot of the biggest ones were humans, and ew…

Well, desperate times called for desperate measures. Swallowing a huge amount of guilt, I saw my best friend staring at me from across the room. She was being her regularly, semi-creepy self. Watching eagerly as I trembled with her vibrator in my hand, hovering it over my genitals.

Ooh! If I just imagined her as a boy, this would go easier.

It took multiple tries, but soon I’d constructed the perfect image of somebody who I could fuck. A boy with curly brown hair, a white cap with pink spots, and who had a boner for me. Heh… Without the lipstick and flashy eyebrows, this fella had me blushing a bit.

Click!

Scooping some water from the tub, I splashed it onto my pussy. Ooh! Cold! Yeah, had to change it quickly to warmer water. As a bonus, that’d steam the bathroom up pretty good.

Now I got on my back, this dark-eyed boy smoothly caressing my shoulders. My lower body shivered. The heavy vibrations gave my pussy the biggest wake-up call of its life, sending those muscles to get to flexing. They sent jolts of energy through my entire body. At my head, I was blinking rapidly, gritting my teeth as to silence my giggles. And at my feet, my toes curled like those of a witch. All the while, the boy smiled at me, puckering his lips as if offering me an invitation.

“Well, don’t mind if I do, mister,” I whispered, pursing my lips. Hearing smooching noises made me rub my hand on my right tit.

The vibrator was in an inverted position, its head pointing downward. And so the side of this bulbous tip sat pressed against my pussy’s opening. Sometimes I’d direct it from side to side just for some relief; going numb wouldn’t help me. Yet I kinda wanted it to numb me. This pressure was so intense, at times it felt like someone was pinching my insides. But GODDAMN, it was an amazing pinching. My legs were shaking like jelly while I made out with this boy.

Such a tickly feeling, too. I tried over and over to see how far I could get it inside of myself, but it never went much farther than the very beginning. However, Toadette was gonna work with that. Quitting was not an option.

So anyways, I paused for a second to recompose myself. “This is fun.”

And back to the action! I spread my legs like an octopus, now furiously massaging myself with the vibrator. “Shit!”

With it going up and down at such a blazing rate of speed, guess what the boy was doing. Why, he was using his tongue to lick my pussy. Mmm… In a sick way, I kinda preferred it to having his cock twitching inside of me. This way, he had more control over the movements. And if a tongue flattened itself good enough, it could stretch across the whole vagina. The occasional taps inside my walls gave me this fluttery sensation, like I was lying on dreamy clouds.

My breasts had never felt so happy in their entire lifetimes. I’d been teased for being the flat-chested girl in sixth grade, when many other Toads got bigger breasts by fourth grade. Mine might’ve been as flat as the floor I was lying on, but they received pleasure just as much as a fat bitch’s tits.

Stroking my face became another regular action during this sex session. Once more, it gave me that tingly feeling I couldn’t get enough of. Try it. Run the very tips of your fingers along your cheeks and tell me it doesn’t feel exciting.

But alas, all great things come to an end. Aw, and I hadn’t even had my first cum moment. My right hand was just getting so tired at this point. It had fought valiantly to please my pussy, but I’d used up all its strength…

“Lefty, don’t fail me.”

Thought this was over? Get real. My left hand may have missed my vagina several times, but once it got the angle right, the vibrator was back to causing an earthquake inside my body.

I put my feet up on the bathtub, keeping my back flat on the floor. From this angle, I let out a soft series of chuckles, staring at my unpainted toenails. These wiggly babies couldn’t stop dancing at all. In fact… Rubbing my feet together worked wonders in combination with the vibrator. It was like giving myself my own foot massage but while using my feet. Being sweaty earlier today gave them the softness they needed, and while my toes tickled my soles, I made little effort to conceal my moaning.

It didn’t matter if they heard me. I’d take the scolding later.

Right now, my hero had gone from licking my pussy to using his own foot to stimulate it. His flexibility was second to none. Why? Well, while the top of his foot tapped my vagina, his toes (very well-polished for a boy) occasionally exploring the narrow cavern, he was riding my face.

Actually, he was laying face-down on top of me. I was holding him in my mouth. His cock wasn’t the thickest in Toad Town, but all the same, sucking it was so much better than sucking on a lollipop.

“Ah… Ah…” I clenched the vibrator between my thighs. “Ooooh… Yeah, come on…”

And rushing to stand, I leaned myself up against the wall. My body was twisting in every contradicting direction, yet one constant remained. That vibrator wasn’t going anywhere. It was going to make me cum one way or another. Even if it the battery juice drained, it’d still be my makeshift penis for tonight. I would NOT deny myself of what Minh T. had experienced for the past two years.

My moans and yelps of pleasure were getting more frequent. Sitting on the sink, I rammed the head of the vibrator into myself twice per second. As the tingliness from my soles transferred to my spine, tears ran down my face.

Instead of seeing that same boy who’d been making me horny as fuck, I was staring at the spitting image of Minh T. She sat next to me, gave me a wink, sticking her tongue out. Not a second passed when she wasn’t rubbing her feet on top of mine.

“You’re such a cutie, Toadette,” she whispered, blowing me a kiss.

When the vibrator’s speed increased, so did the intensity of the vibrations. First, it felt like there was a bubbly sensation inside of me. I breathed heavier, gasping for air at every interval. At that moment, when my pussy felt lighter and more sensitive, I knew it was happening. I was cumming. And it was impossible to freeze myself or even control myself. Off the sink I fell, straight onto the floor! But that didn’t prevent me from switching the vibrator off, then looking at my trembling toes in shock.

It was…

Knock! Knock!

“TT, it’s been 40 minutes! Are you gonna pay for that water?”

“I-I’m coming out! Just washing my hair.”

Walking like someone had shoved a hot stick up my ass, I stumbled into the tub to rinse myself off. Only had five minutes, and in that time, my emotions were a roller coaster. At first, the cumming felt indescribably hot, like someone had injected an energy drink into my veins. But now that I was in the shower, my mood took a major drop…

Did I really fuck myself on the sink? And even then, there was no boy here who was willing to give me any love like that. But… Did I cum looking at Minh T.? Ew, fuck no. I was probably thinking of something else. So unfair that she got to cum thanks to real boys while I had to use my imagination.

Well, now I walked away not knowing what to think of getting off by myself. Sexy? Scary?
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059703-Chapter-54---My-First-Orgasm