*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059768
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1059768 added November 28, 2023 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
City Destruction-Will's Half
Will lovingly clung to Yani's huge size. They cuddled for the rest of the day. On Sunday Will said, "I have an idea. My crew is scheduled to demolish a large section of downtown. Lets go there & do it for them." Yani loved the idea. At once she grabbed him & with a few powerful wing beats brought them to downtown. Yani landed in a park. As big as she was, there was a skyscraper that still rose above her. Will started to stomp on the rundown buildings, but he quickly got bored. Looking for a more interesting use of his size, he moved to the highway. Something in his mind clicked & he realized how he could grow by himself. He waded into the deep, wide river that a high bridge was built over. He stuck his penis under the bridge & sent power to grow it. As it began to swell & lengthen it brought down the bridge as it outgrew the space underneath. Will moaned in pleasure as he rubbed his growing dick which was now twice his size. "Mmm. Bigger!" he moaned in ecstasy as he laid on top of the growing dick.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059768