*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059850-Entry-20-wow-And-thankful-for-you-all-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance βš–οΈ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059850 added November 20, 2023 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Entry 20 wow! And thankful for you all! πŸ₯°
Hi there πŸ€— dear one's! So I posted in weekly goals and this is what I said.

Another Monday and here am I!
I can't believe I've posted my Namoblo each day! I started back at home Ballet and have been staying in touch with others who blog here! I'm thankful πŸ₯° going into this week!
Thanks WDC family and have a blessed thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ!

218143218143

I then read everyone's comment on yesterday's entry, wow thanks I also put my 2 cents in a comment for y'all!
It's kinda Majickal what we have created here. A sacred space to be able to hang out with each other πŸ€—πŸŒΉ.
That we can be ourselves in good times and sometimes s * * * t y ones too!
It helps to know we aren't alone in this crazy thing we call life!
I did ballet peeps πŸ€— today, only made 10 minutes but oh what minutes they were LoL πŸ˜πŸ™. Heaven to me indeed. I danced to a video that I thought I was renting for a couple of weeks. It was 15 bucks ( the price of a class!) It was supposed to go away but didn't ( I've had it for 3 years!) It has my teacher from Ballet Fantastique studio in Eugene Oregon. It's an intermediate class ( I never took beginning because it was at 7:30 PM and was pretty wiped after raising the grandkids!)
The moves are harder but I was able to handle an hour and half of class.
Now I will have to work at it harder and my muscles were really feeling it lol. I could have pushed but decided not to. Will be patient and build up hopefully every day. It made me feel alive again, that I could do it. After almost 2 years of being close to an invalid, it's like as close as possible to being born again!
So it's pouring out here now! A huge thunderstorm is traveling across Mississippi right now. I put a couple of towels in front of the door downstairs in case it pushes in! It has come under the door a couple of times and we don't want it to ruin our used but very nice couch, we've been paying on for the last year!!
We've been blessed to get public housing and rent is only 400. Plus electric. We've been paying 1,200 in Oregon plus electric and was bearly making it. That's the only reason we have a chance at making this move we are planning.In Oregon it was years to get on any kind of housing help. It was 10 years to get on in San Diego. When we first got here we were staying with our granddaughter and her boyfriend in Biloxi. We couldn't even get a person to talk to there. We moved to an extended stay out here and it was costing almost everything we had. I googled housing out here and found out they had an office a few blocks away. We talked with them and 2 months later we got this place!!
The only furniture we had was 2 beach chairs. We bought a couple of air mattresses at Walmart but after awhile the air was coming out!! Oye and I made a go fund me and raised enough to buy a couple of beds on Amazon. We found a cat tree for 10 bucks at goodwill and a few night stands. Found a couple of nice chairs by the trash. Turns out they had fleas and it took a month to get rid of them. Somehow we made it. And will continue to. So bless you all for welcoming me into your world πŸ™πŸŒβ£οΈ.

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059850-Entry-20-wow-And-thankful-for-you-all-