*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059963
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1059963 added November 22, 2023 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
A Vixen's Thanksgiving Cherry Pie
A Vixen has some Fun with her Girlfriend for Thanksgiving

(Inspired by some bags of cherries that have a blue-eyed vixen wearing a red hood that the place I worked at sold a while back.)

Ruby made her way through the woods. Cloaked in a red hood and cape, along with her other clothes, the blue-eyed vixen checked her basket. There were plenty of containers filled with pitted cherries in it, among other needed things.

She soon got to the house, and knocked on the door. It opened, and there was Cherry. The redhead had a grin, as she looked at the red-furred fox.

“I was getting worried,” said Cherry. “Hard to have Thanksgiving with my girlfriend if she doesn’t arrive.”

“I’m sorry, but my family just wouldn’t let me leave,” said Ruby, as she entered. “Tommy’s wife’s pregnant. Amber’s pregnant. Mother’s pregnant, Again!”

Cherry chuckled. “To be fair, I could have been late getting here,” she said. “James’s wife’s pregnant. Jessy’s pregnant. Aunt Tammy’s daughters all got pregnant by the same guy. Uhg!”

Ruby grinned. “Guess that’s one advantage to being lesbians of different species – we can’t knock each other up, even if we did ask our respective brothers to help get our respective girlfriends pregnant. Vulpin and Human genetics just don’t mix too readily.”

“It would have been nice if it could have worked though,” said Cherry. “They are getting better at the genetic combining if we used a laboratory to help with conception. Don’t even need a sperm donor. Two females could do it.”

“Hmm, nice to know,” said Ruby. She set the basket upon the table, and embraced her girlfriend, giving her a kiss.

“So, what’s in the basket?” Cherry asked.

Ruby grinned. “Let’s take a look.”

Cherry went, and opened the basket. She looked inside. A grin came upon her face. “So, what’s the plan? Ice cream with chocolate, or some sort of cake, or perhaps a roast?”

“I want a Cherry Pie,” said Ruby.

“Do you got a big enough dish?” Cherry asked. “Along with everything else?”

Ruby nodded.

Cherry’s grin grew wider. “Good.”



The two of them got to work with the cherries – pouring them into a bowl, adding lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar, cornstarch, mixing them all up, so that the cherries were all coated, and that the cornstarch was red from cherry juice. They then got out the glass pie dish, which was big enough to hold something the size of a human. They then got out one of several sections of pie crust, and working together carefully, made it, and many others, nice and flat. They began to place it inside of the dish, making sure that none of the glass was exposed. A layer of cherry filling was placed into the dish, so that the dough was now covered.

“Time for the fun part,” said Ruby, as she started undressing her girlfriend.

Cherry grinned. “How much of me are you going to fill?” She was enjoying this.

Ruby chuckled, as the vixen removed the human’s shirt. “All of you.”

Once the woman’s clothes were off, Cherry sat in a wooden chair as Ruby grabbed a pair of scissors. The fox soon trimmed the human’s hair, so that it didn’t fall past her ears.

“Would be nice if we didn’t need to do that part,” said Cherry, as her locks were cut off.

“Don’t want to give me a hairball, now, do we?” Ruby asked. “I’m surprised that short hair isn’t in fashion more often, at least in the case of female humans.”

“Probably because we prefer to look like we’ve been able to grow it,” said Cherry. “Besides, you prefer me with long hair, hence why my long hair is part of the default reformation method.”

Ruby chuckled. “A very good argument.” She carefully placed the cut hair into a machine. “It will be waiting for you.”

“Now, let’s get to the fun part,” said Cherry.

Ruby chuckled, as she helped the human up onto the counter. She then grabbed a jar, opened it, and carefully began to coat Cherry with it. She then gave Cherry a special drink, and got a couple of syringes. Ruby gave the human a kiss, as the vixen used the syringes to fill Cherry’s other orifices. Between them, this would allow Ruby to fill Cherry’s insides with the pie filling – Cherry pie filling.

Ruby allowed Cherry to enjoy some of the filling, before she grabbed a hose, and soon used it to fill each of the human’s cavities. The fox noted the look of pleasure on the human’s face. She then tied her up, and placed her in the dish, and then placed the remainder of the filling into it. After that, she worked on the top crust. It wasn’t the traditional crisscross most smaller cherry pies got, but given the size of the dish, and the fact that there was a human about to be baked in it, that could be mildly forgiven. Ruby kissed Cherry’s glazed forehead, lifted the filled dish, and placed the whole thing into the oven.

Thirty minutes later, the oven dinged. Ruby walked over, opened the oven, and looked in on Cherry. The human woman looked very sleepy, not that the vixen blamed her. She put some mittens on, and pulled the dish out, and set it on the counter to cool. She then got out several tubs of vanilla ice cream, and began to empty them, placing each scoop on top of the pie.

“Can I have some?” Cherry asked.

Ruby chuckled. “Of course.” She grabbed a spoon, and dug into a space where ice cream and pie met.

Cherry opened her mouth, and Ruby carefully placed the spoon into it, allowing the human to enjoy the treat.

“Delicious,” the woman said.

“Do you want some more?” Ruby asked.

Cherry grinned. “Of course.”

Ruby chuckled, as she spoon-fed her girlfriend more ice cream and pie. After a while, Cherry had enjoyed her fill. Ruby then finished topping the pie. Then, she began to enjoy it.

Soon enough, the ice cream and pie were gone, save for a cherry-stained Cherry.

Ruby chuckled as she looked the human woman over. “Only one thing left.”

Cherry grinned, as she looked at the foxy vixen. “Yep.”

Ruby gave Cherry a gentle kiss, as she cut the sinew holding her bound, allowing her limbs to be free. Then, she opened her mouth, and engulfed the human, head-first. Slowly, but surely, the vixen swallowed Cherry on down, pausing to enjoy her breasts, then her groin, and finally, her feet. Once she finished swallowing, she patted her belly.

“Are you okay in there?” she asked. She then felt some squirming.

“Just need to get into a comfortable position,” said Cherry.

“Good,” said Ruby. “I’ll just head to the bed. Rub me when I say so. Then, when the Mind Transfer kicks in, and you’re Reformed, join me.”

The vixen carefully waddled over to a bedroom, and entered it. She went to the bed, got on it, got into a comfy position, and patted her belly. That was when Cherry began rubbing. The fox smiled in pleasure.

“Happy Thanksgiving,” she said.

“Happy Thanksgiving,” said Cherry.
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059963