*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060232-Scanning-or-Not-to-Scan
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1060232 added November 27, 2023 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Scanning or Not to Scan?
Scanning or Not to Scan?


This is my first day off from work aka a Monday. Normally, I would be going back to my other blog, Other Than Scriptwriting, but I’m not going to do that this week. Why am I not going to do that? It’s because I have no reason to return to my other blog.

My other blog is what the title implies. It’s a blog devoted to my other writing aka short stories, poems, etc. Only I don’t have any short stories, poems, etc. to do right now. I only had one Short Story to write this month. and I finished writing it last week.

That’s why I’m still in my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. I’m going to continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. since I can’t do that at work over the next three days because I’m not working, I’m going to do the next best thing to my handwriting. I’m going to start scanning.

I have finished writing the first four scripts for this project. At least I have by hand. Now I need to scan my handwriting into my laptop so that I can transcribe my writing into my documents for this project. That’s what I was supposed to do today. That was what was supposed to happen today. But that didn’t get started today after all.

It was a typical first day off from work aka a Monday. My brother and I had a lot that needed doing today. luckily, it didn’t take us all day to do it. We got done with that in the middle of the afternoon. So, it had plenty of time to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Why didn’t I do any scanning today? it was because I didn’t feel like it doing it. I’ve been weak and tired all day today. weak and tired like I’m coming down with a cold or with the flu. I’m hoping it’s just a cold. But this one feels different. I think it’s the flu.

Whether it just a cold or the flu, it’s because of where I work and the weather. The weather was only yesterday. But it was a bad storm. Instead of one or two inches like they said it was going to be, it was about five or six. As a result, I probably have a cold or the flu. If I do, it’s because of work and the weather lately.

Yesterday, we had a very bad snowstorm. Instead of one or two inches of snow, we got five or six inches of snow. That probably wouldn’t have been a big problem. But combine that with where I work, and it becomes one. I’m always fighting a cold because of where I work. But combine that with the weather. It’s no wonder I probably have a cold or the flu.









© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060232-Scanning-or-Not-to-Scan