*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060255
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1060255 added January 2, 2024 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
City Destruction-Yani's Half
Yani, meanwhile, was irked that a building still stood above her. After taking the other skyscrapers down with her huge, muscular arms, she began the face off. Claws on her hips & chest thrust forward she began to grow. Her head rose story by story, her chest expanded exponentially, her tail lengthened & thickened, & her muscles swelled. Wrapping her arms around the skyscraper, it's top coming closer, Yani had a thought. Why should she stop growing just because she succeeded in outgrowing the one skyscraper? As her head became level with the roof she gathered the power inside her. Never before had she prepared for a growth spurt such as this! Her body tingled with the energy waiting to be fed to her size. Finally she was ready. Her body surged higher at a fantastic rate. As this happened she couldn't help but pump her chest full of the growth energy as well. It swelled so much it touched the ground as she stood & rose higher than her head, each breast five times her mountain sized body. She was happy for now.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060255