*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060287-Back-in-the-saddle
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1060287 added November 29, 2023 at 12:05pm
Restrictions: None
Back in the saddle
Considering how well I was feeling yesterday I am surprised I got anything done at all, but oddly enough I did write a little. Even stranger still it was focused on back story of the character Lauren and her romance arc. Felt it needed more depth and how it was affecting her emotions, inner turmoil and all that. We all know that ability to torture ourselves when all we needed to do was admit things to ourselves and talk. Anyway, that all feels more solidly in place for her story arc, I could not just have her fall in love considering her personality is quite practical and reserved.

Other than that, I managed to write a little of the final conflict as well. As I have said before here I don't tend to write in a linear way, I write what make sense of the basic outline I have in my head or scribbled on notes.

Possibly odd to dedicate a song to an imaginary character but why not... this is for what I was writing behaving itself and sort of in ways fits with her inner conflict... I often listen to music that fits with the mood I am trying to develop.



© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060287-Back-in-the-saddle