*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060388-Misty-mornings-and-hot-coffee
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1060388 added December 1, 2023 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
Misty mornings and hot coffee
Misty start to the day here, out on the edge of the city where the houses thin out and the fields begin, we get mists flowing in on spring mornings. Always love to watch it do that, the world becomes mysterious again, anything could happen. Well, what normally happens is one of my cats will decide that my lap is the best spot to be after they have been running around in the dew... damp cat with muddy feet just what the doctor ordered for the morning.

Book wise? Well, I got a fair bit done yesterday and, in the end, it was on the story arc I needed to be focused on. Slow going for some of it owing to the nature of what is going on in the story right now, but I got it out of the way. Action is easy to write for me but love and internal conflict while not hard I guess I try to craft is carefully, so it is not contrived or cheesy.

Word count was only around the 1700-word mark but that is better than none at all... besides when I first started out writing I thought that was quite amazing to write that much in a day. In fact, I still do.

Not much other than that to report so I won't ramble on.


Music?

Well.... Misty morning it has to be this.


© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060388-Misty-mornings-and-hot-coffee