*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060475
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1060475 added December 2, 2023 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Godzilla minus one
It was December 1st, 2023, and your family is currently at a Christmas festival! That bastard Ross was at the movies again, watching another dumb movie while your brother and his family is going back to the hospital with some sickness again! Things were going fine until your mother decided to hit up a convenience store for some booze. While inside, she would generally cause a scene by showing her ass while trying to get some booze while arguing with her grand kids. While she argues with them, someone at the store would call the police and they would drop by the store and harass your mother while her grand kids cry their eyeballs out!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


You couldn't fucking believe this! THEY ARE ARRESTING YOUR MOTHER YET AGAIN! You would give the cops the "freedom finger" before heading back to your wife's truck.

The next day, on December 2nd, 2023, while getting ready for the Christmas parade, you would find out from Ross's Twitter that the bastard is seeing the new Godzilla movie!


Are you fucking serious? HE WOULD RATHER WATCH A DUMB MOVIE ABOUT GODZILLA THEN ATTEND A CHRISTMAS PARADE?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!? Your sister, enraged, would try to drive off, but as she leaves, she would almost drives into the Christmas parade! This would garner the attention of the police!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding?!? SHE WASN'T THAT DRUNK, AND SHE DIDN'T SEE THE FLOATS! You would manage to drive off as your sister gets arrested! After you arrive in Shreveport, you would pull out your moonshine jug and drink from it while parked at a car wash. Some employees at the car wash approach you and tell you that you aren't really allowed to drink alcoholic beverages on their property. You decided to show your ass and cuss them out as you resume jugging on some Moonshine! After some time, you would see that the cops arrived because the car wash employees called them. You cuss up a storm under your breath as you try to hide the Moonshine jug!


As you get thrown into a jail cell again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060475