*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060494-Entry-1-for-December
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1060494 added December 3, 2023 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
Entry #1 for December.
It's been 3 days since I posted here. After a month of doing it every day ( missed 2 ) it became a habit!
I'm thinking of what to write next.
I've been meaning to look at what writing survived in notebooks I was able to hold on to. Most of the time it was to see about a password or something like that!
I feel very worn out from last week and hopefully it will get better.
I'm mulling over how I feel about the holidays coming. I want to look forward to it like in the past, yet it's not the past anymore.
I don't know what to think about the future or even in the moment right now. Things change of course. They can change from moment to moment.
Hoping to find some upbeat writing in my books. Now to decide on what to make for lunch! It's warmed up to the 60 s! We had 2 days of heavy rain, thunder and lightning ⚡.
Today is sunny and able to have my window open in my room.
Sometimes I don't know if I write too much TMI ( too much information) . I'm just honest about my life and all it entails.
I know some folks are ok with it and that should be enough!
I appreciate the energy here and hope to be part of the holidays here 😁! Was able to speak with the grandkids yesterday on phone ( some) . They are doing good even so far away, miss em but glad they are ok.
Will be back soon!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060494-Entry-1-for-December