*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060582-Too-Little-But-Not-Too-Late
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1060582 added December 5, 2023 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Too Little, But Not Too Late
Too Little, But Not Too Late


Unfortunately, today wasn’t very well for probably writing my only Short Story for this month too. After all, my brother and I had a lot that needed to get done today. And it took us most of the day to do it. It started early this morning, and it didn’t get done until almost the time it took to start this blog entry for today.

Don’t get me wrong. I didn’t get a little bit of my WDC Short Story finished today. actually, that isn’t correct. I didn’t do any of it physically today. What I did get written was the opening paragraphs that I use personally for writing my short stories. Sometimes I use them, and sometimes I don’t. I did use them this time.

Normally, these paragraphs aren’t a part of the Short Story they are related to. Even though, they sort of could be a part of it. Mostly, they are there to help me to write that Short Story. Sometimes, I get sidetracked a little once I start writing my short stories, but not always. Hopefully, this one will be the latter of the two.

Unfortunately, that’s all that I got written today on this Short Story. With ten more days off from work to finish it, I should be able to get it done. After all, that’s only one per day after I get the single sentences written for my sections/parts. Of course, I don’t want to wait until the end of the month to finish it.

I prefer to get it finished within the next couple of weeks. That’s six more days off from work starting next Monday. Should be able to do that. If I don’t start it before then. Once I get my single sentences for my parts/sections written, I hopefully can get them written within the next couple of weeks.

It all depends on if I can get my single sentences written tomorrow or not. I don’t know if I can get started of the physical part of this Short Story, but no matter how much my brother and I need to do tomorrow I should be able to get the single sentences written. At least I hope that I can. I think I can.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060582-Too-Little-But-Not-Too-Late