*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060793-Weather
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1060793 added December 9, 2023 at 11:09am
Restrictions: None
Weather
Prompt:
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ...John Ruskin
Let this quote inspire you


---------

It is true that each type of weather has its own unique benefits and experiences. Yet, I can't call a hurricane or a tornado-laden storm "good weather", either. But just maybe, that transition from a sunny day to a stormy night adds excitement to our days to keep life interesting.

Also, I do appreciate the differences in seasons, from the warmth of summer, to the crisp autumn, to the frozen beauty of winter, and to the blossoms of spring. Then, there is that soft glow of a sunrise, the stunning colors of a sunset, the dance of raindrops, and the calmness and beauty of a snowy landscape.

On the helpful side, weather's different patterns support the ecological balance on our earth. Rain provides essential water for plant life, snowpacks contribute to freshwater resources, and sunshine supports photosynthesis.

Then on the personal side, I suspect that experiencing a wide range of weather conditions teaches us resilience and adaptability, and the extremes of weather encourage moments of introspection. These moments provide a chance to connect more deeply with nature and to reflect on life, goals, and our personal well-being.

Finding the good side in every experience and recognizing the positive aspects in all kinds of weather can allow us to lead more fulfilling lives. This is because the weather's whims teach us how to appreciate the interconnectedness between us and our world's quirky nature.


.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060793-Weather