*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060841
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1060841 added December 10, 2023 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - The Cello / Arabic
It was December 5th, 2023, and you have been woken up by a very scary phone call! It was your mother and she seemed to be quite upset! She has been crying all day and night in a motel room because...her house has burned down!
Burnt up kitchen

Royally upset with this, you would rush over to where her house once stood and talked with some firemen over there! You asked what they think caused it and they claimed that one of your mother's relatives was cooking some food while holding something containing very flammable liquids, possibly Moonshine. You thought the fireman was full of shit and think it was something else!

However, you didn't have much time to dwell on this as, on December 6th, 2023, you get a phone call from your sister, who also seemed to be highly distressed! She and her sons are in a motel room also because...her house got flooded again when a pipe got busted!


You once again would rush on over and ask what the Hell happened and she said that one of the plumbers think a pipe has busted open due to intense pressure! Apparently, the plumber wasn't too fond of your sister using paper towels instead of toilet paper because she didn't have money to buy more toilet paper. You tell the plumber off before you would storm off yourself! Back at home, you sat down on the front porch and start to think. You think about what could POSSIBLY be the cause of ALL of this misfortunes happening at these homes until it struck you...


THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS! YOUR BROTHER OR SOMEONE, MADE SOME KIND OF PACT WITH THE DEVIL OR SOMETHING AND WISHED FOR ALL OF THIS TO HAPPENED TO YOUR FAMILY!!! THIS WAS SUCH A TOTALLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION!!!

The next day, on December 7th, 2023, as you were pondering a plan to get revenge, you would get a bunch of notifications on Facebook again. Apparently, your family was getting quite upset again because your brother Ross was seeing a horror movie made in Saudi Arabia!


Are you fucking kidding me?!? YOUR FAMILY HAS LOST NOT 1, BUT 2 HOMES DUE TO TRAGEDY AND THIS BASTARD IS PLANNING TO WATCH A SAUDI ARABIAN FILM?!? OH HELL NO, YOU ARE SO GOING TO CONFRONT HIM OVER THIS!

However, before you could do anything, you would find out about yet, another tragic event that happened that day. Apparently, your mother and her lover with the grand kids would be at a Wendy's, picking up a bite to eat. When the folks at the Wendy's messed up your mother's order, she went on a tirade and chucked some food back at the workers, causing them to call the police!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


However, after this happened, your sister would try to go and confront the police over this, but would get arrested herself for being overly intoxicated!


After they all get sent to jail, your blood would boil at an all time high and you just HAVE to get back at that bastard! You would then tell your newly wed wife to put the kids to sleep before hopping into the SUV and hauling ass back to the International Movie Theater! On your way out there, you would spot something spectacular...a casino!


You then think to yourself that if you pull over now and start gambling, you could WIN ENOUGH MONEY TO NOT ONLY BE ABLE TO BUY YOUR MOM A NEW HOUSE, BUT YOUR SISTER AS WELL! You would quickly pull over at the Horseshoe Casino and would begin to gamble to your heart's content!


You couldn't fucking believe it...every damn dollar in your name...from your wallet...and your bank account...all are now gone...TO THIS MOTHER FUCKING CASINO!!! You would quickly snap and start to flip some chairs over before security came and tackled you! Police would come in shortly afterwards and drag your 450 lb. body out!


Shortly afterwards, you would be taken to the jailhouse! While there, you would see your sister again, who has really started to lose it in a jail cell!


As you sit there listening to your sister screaming all night, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060841