*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061052-62023-to-9112023
Rated: 18+ · Book · Philosophy · #1132274
Changing the style of my blog.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1061052 added December 16, 2023 at 5:20am
Restrictions: None
6/2023 to 9/11/2023
6/23/2022

The Democrats 'think' they are above the law. No equal justice.

The true insurrection did not happen on 1/6/2021, it happened the summer of 2020 in all of our democratic run cities. With Antifa and Black Lives Matter, as the Democrat's surrogates. The only people that are prosecuted are center to right political opponents of the far left, by the American Marxists.

Life, Liberty and Equal Justice for all does not exist any longer in Joe Biden's America.

Documented evidence on our southern border of how our Director of Homeland Security is going to South American countries to encourage people from poverty stricken countries to migrate to North America to storm our borders. He, under the direction of the Biden administration, is leading the invasion of our country. This evidence is ignored by the main stream media, the Biden's administration denies it of course. They are invading our country with 4 million illegal immigrants, criminal and otherwise. This is beyond sedition or insurrection. This is flat out TREASON!

Our court justices of the Supreme Court of the U.S. Are being unlawfully and illegally, not to mention criminally threatened with violence by the leader of the Democrat Congress. There has even been an assassination attempt on Justice Cavenau, and our DOS does NOTHING! They are too busy surveilling and profiling parents that go to School Board Meetings to protest CRT and sexualizing their elementary aged children with trans-gender issues.

The Democrats that are really Marxist are a very small minority of our country. But they are the loudest. It's time the Silent Majority, no matter your political view, to speak up and defend yourself, defend your children, defend your country and defend your real President, Donald J. Trump. President Trump happens to love this country and her people. We are not racist, we are not bigots, we are NOT Nazis or White Extremists. We are not deplorables or insurrectionists. We are not White Supremacists. We are proud Americans. Though we live in a Christian Nation, not all of us are Christians, and the right wing evangelists do not represent who or what we are.

We are Americans. It does not matter our skin color, our hair color, our position in life, we are Americans! We are intelligent, well read, well versed, and have an uncanny ability to read between the lines of lying rhetoric. We DO NOT TOLERATE TYRANNY! “No one is above the law, Especially the “King”.

When these low lifes lie about our character, our view points, our President, our country, we need to call them out on their lies. Ask them for proof for their allegations. Documented FACTS!

Opinions from other's are not documentation of facts. They are opinions. Tell them to provide documented evidence or keep their big mouth shut.

Because if they don't have proof, they are opening themselves to law suites for defamation of character and libel. Then follow-up and serve them with legal documents, by a constable. Advise them, that you know WHO they are.

We need to publicly call them out on their smearing to humiliate theme, as they are trying to do to us by yelling their poisonous lies.

If necessary, belly right up to them, defend yourself, look them in the eyes and dare them to do something about it.

We also need to take our language back. No changing the pro nouns. There are 2 genders. Male and Female. PERIOD. I am not a racist because I disagree with you politically, or because I happen to believe that President Donald J. Trump was one of the BEST Presidents we have ever had in the history of this country.



9/11/2023


Now this country is on the verge of disaster; politically, economically, socially, and culturally. President Trump has been indicted 4 times and their going for a fifth, as well as indicting all of his officers. They want him to go to jail for 700+ years.


They are filing false charges, and trying to make normal political discourse illegal. I am waiting to see if they will be indicting all 74 million + people that voted for him in 2020. I would not put it past them.


Because we did not stop them back in June of 2022, they are putting Trump and his family through hell, and all of his officers are being indicted with threat of jail time as well.


I got news for these evil ass holes. They try to place President Trump in jail and they will have a real insurrection on their hands. They will not survive a real insurrection. This is why we will NEVER give up our arms. Not only NO but FUCK NO! I don't think they better push it that far. They are already interfering in our election. They seem to have forgotten that WE THE PEOPLE are in charge, and WE choose our President, and will not tolerate their appointment any longer.


They have ONE JOB, to protect our civil rights, by defending our Constitution and Bill of Rights. They cannot take our rights away, because they are not given to us by our government, they are given to us humans by our creator, whomever we deem that to be. Government is instituted by our CONSENT to defend our rights and have enumerated duties and power, and only those powers should be exercised.

If they are overstepping their jurisdiction and boundaries, it is time to put them right back into the box they belong in. It is our duty and responsibility. If they do not go back into their box willingly then we have a civic duty and responsibility to replace them by any means necessary. That is the CONTRACT we have with our government. We the People rule this country, not the Federal Administrative State. They serve US, they are supposed to be working for us, we do not work for them for their enrichment of themselves.


If we don't correct their course, they will devour us. They will destroy the greatest nation ever to have been created in the history of earth. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are the last Beacon of Hope for the entire world. If America is destroyed, NO ONE will have a place to go to avoid tyranny and extreme poverty. We will go into a dark ages again, and everything will be lost. Believe me, these communist marxists will make sure of that. They will burn all records that have anything to do with our once proud, prosperous, and resilient republic. Just because they can.


I don't know about you, but I really don't want to learn how to speak Cantonese. China is poised to take over our nation, and the Bidens, the Bushes, the Clintons, and the Obamas are handing it to them on a silver platter.

© Copyright 2023 DragonBlue (UN: dragonblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonBlue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061052-62023-to-9112023