*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061212-Dec-19-hope-all-is-well-with-yall-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance βš–οΈ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1061212 added December 19, 2023 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Dec 19 hope all is well with y'all πŸ™πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘!
Good evening y'all! I had hoped to write ✍️ this afternoon and had started but got distracted.
My sister is sick with a bad cold and has been ( in her words cranky) She was fine this morning but her eyes started tearing up on the way to donate cat food to the Jackson animal shelter. I've mentioned the Pushka ( charity box) we have and Last month I decided to use it to help the animals. We took the money to Walmart today and bought a box of 12 Friskies cans.
Last summer we brought them some and they said the kitties 😻 love it!
It's been very cold πŸ₯Ά past couple of days ugh. Well I took pictures and will share on Facebook tomorrow.
I found out that the text to heart class PDF was sent on December 3rd, but didn't know till today. It's a test on the Jewish version of Genesis. The test is Jan 5th and it's going to be hard. I'm behind in studying but will do my best.
I also have a class here on WDC Jan 8 th it starts! The tuition was paid for the first 10 students who asked to take it! I'm excited and looking forward to it too πŸ˜„!
hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew.
I'm hoping everyone here will have a blessed Christmas!
I ordered a WDC travel cup from the store here and used GPS!
So am a bit tired and overwhelmed at the moment.
Tomorrow have to drive to Gulfport (30 miles away) praying my sister feels better in the morning.
Sending hugs to all!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061212-Dec-19-hope-all-is-well-with-yall-