*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061253-At-Least-I-Have-The-Weekend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1061253 added December 20, 2023 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
At Least I Have The Weekend
At Least I Have The Weekend


I’m down to four sections/parts that I need to write for me to finish this WDC Short Story. Normally, that would mean one of two things. Either I wait until my next three days off from work aka Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to finish writing it. And taking the chance I won’t get it created or this contest entered by the end of the month.

The other thing I could do is spend the next day or two at work to finish it. There is a third alternative this month.
Unfortunately, with the end of where I work ending this Friday at 0730, I’m not going to be working this weekend. So, I can get this Short Story finished then.

That’s only two parts/sections per day. I should be able to write two sections/parts on Saturday and Sunday. Then again, maybe not. After the last few weeks, I may not even get it done then. I should finish writing it by the end of this weekend. But I’m not going to count on that happening until it does. I’ve thought that way before.

Except for work, nothing much happens on Saturday and Sunday. At least not with my brother and I needing to do anything. If that’s true, then I shouldn’t have too many problems in getting this Short Story written. And as far as I know we don’t have anything we need to do this weekend.

One way or another I will get this Short Story finished before the end of the month. I’m just hoping it will be sooner rather than later. The sooner I get it done the better. At least that what I think. Of course, I’m always thinking that. And it hasn’t turned out the way that I want it to happen for one reason or another.

So, why didn’t I get more than one part/section written today? I’m not sure how to answer that question. Because I don’t know what the answer should be. After all, I am feeling a little bit weak and tired. But I don’t think that’s the reason why it happened.

It wasn’t a lack of sleep or concentration either. I got plenty of sleep the last few days. And I didn’t have too many problems with concentration. The only thing that I can think of as to the reason why is how I wanted to write it. I knew what I wanted to write. But I didn’t know how to write it. Maybe that is the reason why.

Whatever the reason, I only got one section/part written for my WDC Short Story for this month. That means I only have four parts/section left to write before I finish writing this Short Story. I still have more than enough time to finish it. Mostly, because of the lack of work.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061253-At-Least-I-Have-The-Weekend