*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061321-My-Last-Day-of-Handwriting
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061321 added December 22, 2023 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
My Last Day of Handwriting?
My Last Day of Handwriting?


This was my last day at where I have been working. As of 0730 this morning, I no longer worked at this post. What does that mean for my writing? It means that I will no longer be doing any handwriting. At least not at this post. It doesn’t look too good for any other post either.

The company I work for claims they don’t have any places for me to be a Security Guard right now. I don’t believe them. And I know why they are saying it. But there’s nothing I can do about it. I could sue them. I’ve done it before for similar reasons. But this time I can’t prove it. What does that mean for my writing?

It means I don’t know when I’m going to be able to continue writing the script for Episode Four, Probable Death, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Even if I did get a new post from this company, there is no guarantee that I will be able to do any writing. Whether it be with my laptop or my handwriting, I may not be able to do it.

So, what am I going to do now? That’s a very good question. Three are a few things that I can do. One thing is to start the scanning of my handwriting. And start transcribing my handwriting to my laptop. That’s what I’m going to be doing. I’m going to treat my work week aka Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday like I’m still handwriting.

During my work week, I will be scanning and transcribing what I have been handwriting. Except I’m not going to be doing that this weekend. I have something else that needs to be done first. That’s my WDC Short Story for this month. Hopefully, it won’t take me the whole weekend to finish writing it. But the way it has been going, it might.

Once I get that done, I will start working on my scanning and transcribing. I have a lot of scanning that needs to be done. But once I get started doing it, I don’t think it’s going to take that long to do. After I get done, then I can start the transcribing phase of it. That I don’t know how long it will take. It may take a while to do that.

That’s enough of writing about what I’m going to be doing when I can’t write at work. Now for some good news. I got ten scenes and thirty-three single paragraphs written on my fourth episode for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. it normally is thirty-two single paragraphs for ten scenes. But I had an extra one in one of my scenes.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061321-My-Last-Day-of-Handwriting