*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061349
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1061349 added December 23, 2023 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Salaar part 1
It was December 18th, 2023, and you have been in your camper for a while! You have recently moved out of your trailer and moved into the camper because the utility bills have gotten absolutely ridiculous!

Things would be going smoothly until on December 21st, 2023, your family would fly into another rage as your Facebook notifications go through the roof. You would log onto Facebook and see that your family is royally upset because your brother Ross is once again seeing another dumb Indian movie...on Christmas weekend!


Are you fucking kidding me?
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING
ME?!?


Does he not realize that its the time to celebrate Christmas and NOT BE AROUND THEM DAMN FOREIGNERS?!?

Not to mention, YOUR OTHER BROTHER AND HIS POOR FAMILY HAS SPENT NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 MONTHS IN THE DAMN HOSPITAL WITH COVID BECAUSE THIS BASTARD JUST WOULD NOT STOP GOING BACK TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER!

Things would simmer back down that is, until December 22, 2023, you would get another phone call from your crying mother! Apparently, while driving around town, one of your nephews has been pulled over by the cops and was arrested for drunk driving!


And to make matters worse, your sister would get upset and tries to get her son back, but would get herself arrested as well!


This would cause you to go on another tirade that lasted all day and night!
The next day, on December 23rd, 2023, you would unhook the camper from your wife's truck and would attempt to follow your brother out to the International Movie Theater! However, because of both your speed and your drunkenness, you would quickly lose control of your truck and wreck it! You would spend a few minutes cussing up a storm before you saw police lights approaching! You would then try to make a run for it, but would see a K9 unit quickly approaching you!


As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061349