*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061380-Christmas-Eve-Problems
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061380 added December 24, 2023 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Christmas Eve Problems
Christmas Eve Problems


Normally, I do one of three things after I get home from work on a Sunday. I either try to get some sleep, I stay up for a little bit, then I try to get a little bit of sleep, or I just stay up all day. Of course, I can’t do any of that now because I’m not working at the moment.

I think that’s part of the reason why I didn’t get any scanning done on my Water Wars project today. My mind and body are still in me working the graveyard shift until noon on Saturday and Sunday. At least I think that’s what’s going on with my lack of sleep.

Even though I got plenty of sleep last night, I still didn’t get as much as I should have. I had a lot of trouble falling to sleep. And I think it’s because my mind and body haven’t adjusted to me not working at my last post anymore. Still, it should have been enough though.

I got more than enough sleep anyway to start scanning my Water Wars scriptwriting project. So, why didn’t I? part of the reason why is because of my problems falling to sleep. But that isn’t the only reason. It may not even be the main reason. Even though most of the others are related to it.

All day today, I have been feeling weak and tired. I think I’m fighting another cold. Only this time I can’t blame work. Unless the problems falling to sleep is related to that too. I also think it’s partly because of the weather today. It’s been raining all day.

I’m thinking that it’s the weather that has made me weak and tired. And that’s why I’m fighting another cold. I haven’t been out in this rain too much today. But I have been out in it some. As a result, I could have caught another cold. I hope I’m wrong about that.

Why was I out in this rain today? It’s because it’s Christmas Eve. My brother and I had a few last-minute things that needed to be done today. It didn’t take us too long to do them. but they needed to be done. After all, tomorrow is Christmas.

Don’t get me wrong. Today wasn’t a total loss when it comes to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It’s true, that I didn’t get any scanning done today on this project. But I did get some aspects of it done so that I can start working on it tomorrow. At least that’s what I plan on doing.

So, what did I get done today? I got the folders set up for my scans. One folder for each single sentence, single paragraph, Outlines, and script. That doesn’t read like a lot of getting done today. but considering how I have been feeling today it was hard for me to get that much done.

Setting up the folders wasn’t the only thing that I accomplished today, though. I also read up on how to do my scanning. Especially, the right way for me to insert my handwriting. It’s been so long since I did any scan. So, I needed to catch up on how to do them a little bit.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061380-Christmas-Eve-Problems