*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061406-One-Completed-Script-Left
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061406 added December 25, 2023 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
One Completed Script Left
One Completed Script Left


Today has been a very good day for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. When I first got up day, I was feeling a little bit better. But I was still feeling kind of weak and tired. After a couple of hours, I forced myself to start scanning my Water Wars scriptwriting project. At first, I wasn’t getting too much accomplished.

It took me several attempts before I got the right order for my scanning to be done. Once I got it started correctly it went very quickly. I got the first four scripts, their Outlines, and single sentences scanned. That included the Movie Introduction and the first two episodes.

That means I only have one more completed episode left to scan. Then I have a decision to make. Do I scan what I have so far for the last episode, or do I wait until I have finished writing the script before I can all of it. I could do it either way. But I will probably go ahead and scan what I have do so for with this episode.

Whether I scan what I have already done with episode four or I wait until I finish writing the script, I’m going to be able to start transcribing my handwriting onto my laptop. The first step in doing that was the scanning. Now it’s time to start doing the transcribing.

Starting my transcribing brings up another decision I need to make. Should I start from the Act Breakdowns and go up to the scripts or should I start with my scripts and go back to my Act Breakdowns. I could go either way. After all, I can always rewrite my Outlines and single sentences if I need to do it by transcribing my scripts first.

I haven’t decided what I’m going to do first. But I’m leaning toward transcribing the scripts first and backtracking from there. Why will I probably do this? It’s because while writing my scripts, I changed a lot of my Outlines. I’m going to be rewriting a lot of them anyway.

Won’t need to rewrite all of my Outlines. But even the ones I don’t need to rewrite because they have changed, I will be rewriting them anyway. Why will I be doing this? It’s because my Outlines are generic. My rewrite will be more showing instead of telling.

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to get started on the transcribing tomorrow. I know that my brother and I have some things that need to be done tomorrow. And I’m not sure how long it’s going to take to do them. but I don’t think it will take all day to do them. If that’s true, I should be able to get at least the final scanning done tomorrow.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061406-One-Completed-Script-Left