*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061460-Still-One-Script
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061460 added December 26, 2023 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Still One Script
Still One Script


I didn’t get to finish the last completed script for my Water Wars scriptwriting project today after all. When that usually happens it’s because my brother and I had a lot of things that we needed to get done. And it took us most of the day to do them. That isn’t what happened today. At least not the way it usually happens.

My brother and I did have a few things that we did get done today. But they weren’t really needed. It was more personal for us today. We got an after-Christmas day Christmas present that we sort of gave ourselves. One of them was a new laptop for me. Another one was a couple of television. One for each one of us.

We have been having a lot of problems with our Vizio’s lately. Especially, my brother. I have had my share of problems too. But there haven’t been as many as the ones my brother has had. My main problem was its size. It was a 65-inch one. Too big for the tv stand that I have. I had to add a small table next to it for it to somewhat fit.

Today we got a couple of LG 55-inch televisions. We haven’t set up the televisions yet. But I have my new laptop. At least what I can of it so far. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to set up my Scanner. I have been trying to do that most of this afternoon are early evening. But I haven’t been able to do it yet.

That’s one of the reasons why I haven’t gotten the last completed script done today. I still haven’t decided if I’m going to scan what I have already done with Episode Four, Probable Death, yet. Could wait until I finish writing the script for that one too or I could scan what I have already finished. That’s everything except for the script.

I may have to use my old laptop to finish scanning what still needs to be scanned. If I do, I will probably get to it tomorrow. Everything is in The Cloud on my old laptop. So, it won’t be too hard to transfer it to my new one when I get it scanned. I’m not giving up on scanning it from my new laptop. Just haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Tried to download my scanner software. And I did that without too many problems. But when I tried to install it, I got to the connection part of it. It keeps saying that my connection wasn’t connected to my new laptop and scanner. Only it was connected. Don’t know what I’m going to do. But I will figure it out.

Right now, my priority is to finish these scans so that I can start transcribing my handwriting to my laptop. I may or may not have time to do it tomorrow because I’m sort of starting a new post for who I work for tomorrow. The sort of part of this last sentence is because I’m only going in a few hours for training. The new post starts this Friday.

This new post is only sixteen hours a week. But that’s okay. I’m retiring starting next month. So, I can only work about sixteen hours a week. That’s what I will be working at. It starts on Friday. But I will also be working each Saturday for eight hours. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do any writing there or what kind of writing yet.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061460-Still-One-Script