*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061710-Alien-Ideas
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1061710 added January 1, 2024 at 5:44pm
Restrictions: None
Alien Ideas
Alien Idea!


Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

  Congrats on Your Super Effort

in  NaBloPoMo 2023  

with  [Link To Item #1985857] 

The Bar is Always Open    from   Andre


By Apondia


Layers of valentine type snowflakes flying in the westward driven wind were interesting. The multi shaped flakes are big enough to cling and gather on the top surface of branches of trees. The ship is settling down in a clearing at the edge of a lake. The clearing is ringed by maple, oak, and black walnut trees. The largess flakes were heavy enough to create rings waving larger and larger in the surface of the lake as flakes melted then sunk into the dark depths of water.

The human species is 99 per cent H2O. Years of watching the development of humans on this planet. Finally, we have permission for the first contact. Amazingly, our congress has made contact with the owner of a business. It is a specialty business that traffics in a substance for the furthering of good health in all species on this planet so, we are going to introduce it to the people on our planet as an effort for good will.

Today we are suppose to contact with the owner of the business and take on a cargo of the new product. There he is now. Lower the cargo ramp.

Hi Andre. We are ready to help load the bottles of Banana Daiquiri into our saucer ship. "Happy New Year."


signature dancing owl


word count on WDC = 219

© Copyright 2024 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061710-Alien-Ideas