*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061759
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1061759 added January 2, 2024 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
City Destruction - Final
Will caught sight of Yani's massive growth spurt & was apprehensive at first. After all they came to take care of the rundown area only, not the whole city! However, full with the powerful feeling of growth himself & seeing how he was being left behind he made up his mind to follow albeit in another dragon form. He quickly changed his posture to all fours. Now feral, he pumped his body full of the energy that caused growth. For every minute he grew a mile longer & higher. Now he was just shy of reaching Yani's knees. Yani, seeing this picked him up & draped him over her chest. Both were ecstatic at how such an expanded set of breasts felt so soft yet powerful. Their outward swollen size just felt so right for such a dragoness turned goddess. The entire city had been crushed, mostly by the swelling chest. Thankfully, no one was hurt during the ordeal, although many looked on with wonder or downright envy either wishing for such power themselves or to be able to experience the huge dragons up close & hands on.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061759