*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061781-Today-and-Even-Worse-Tomorrow
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061781 added January 2, 2024 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Today, and Even Worse Tomorrow
Today, and Even
Worse Tomorrow


My brother and I didn’t have too much that needed to do today together. But we did have individual things that we needed to do. Mine was mostly in the late morning to the middle of the afternoon. As for my brother, what he needed to do was early this morning until about noon today. He had a little bit to do in the afternoon too. But not too much.

It doesn’t matter what my brother needs to do with or without me. What does matter is what I needed to do. And that was quite a bit. As a result, I didn’t get as much writing done as I wanted to get done today. It was sort of like with my last security post on a Tuesday. Not quite that bad. But it was pretty bad.

When I did get the chance to transcribe done on Part One, Younger-Than-Adults, of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project I started by rewriting my Teaser Act. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did have a little bit of rewriting to do. But it wasn’t too bad, though.

Unfortunately, it didn’t help too much with the total number of pages for my Teaser Act. If it helped at all. After all, it was still about the same as before I did any rewriting. It was still eight pages long. Looks like it may be that way for the Tag Act too. At least for Part One of this project because of all the extra Establishing Shots.

It might be so bad with the Tag Act, though. There are some extra Establishing Shots. But I don’t think it’s as many as the Teaser Act. It could end up being seven pages instead of eight. At least I hope that it is. Even a page or two difference may say how long this first script turns out to be. Hopefully, it won’t be too long.

If the Teaser and Tag Acts are about seven to eight pages long, then how long will Acts One to Four be? There are twenty scenes in the Teaser and Tag Acts. And thirty-five in Acts One to Four. Only fifteen scenes are less than the Teaser and Tag Act. So, logically the number of scenes should be about twelve to thirteen pages long.

I’m hoping they will be twelve pages long instead of thirteen. If it’s twelve pages long, this script will be about sixty-four pages long. Give or take a page. But if they are thirteen pages long, then it will be closer to seventy pages long. Maybe even a little bit more than that.

It all depends on how many scenes pages fifteen scenes will be instead of twenty. If each Act One to Four were forty scenes instead of thirty-five, that would mean it would be double the Teaser and Tag Acts aka fourteen to sixteen pages long each. But with thirty-five pages that should mean it should be about twelve to thirteen pages long.

Unfortunately, I only got five scenes written today for Act One of this Part. So, I still have a long way to go before I know how long my Acts One to Four will probably be. It may be even worse tomorrow than today when it comes to working on this transcribing. After all, my brother and I have a whole lot of things we need to do tomorrow.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061781-Today-and-Even-Worse-Tomorrow