*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061726-Even-More-Great-News
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061726 added January 1, 2024 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Even More Great News
Even More Great News


Unfortunately, there is some not-so-good news too. It’s not as bad as it reads. At least I don’t think that it is. I don’t think it’s going to be too hard to rewrite some of the dialogue single paragraphs. Maybe even all of them. Luckily there weren’t too many of them in the Teaser Act.

That’s right. I finished the last five scenes to finish writing my Teaser Act. Unfortunately, it was eight pages long. A little longer than I was hoping it would be. Of course, it wasn’t just the twenty scenes and about sixty-four single paragraphs. There were also about six to eight Establishing Shots.

This Act had a few more Establishing Shots than the normal Act. Especially, for Part One of this Movie Introduction. Not quite as many in Part Two. It’s even less in the Episodes. The episode Act will normally be two to start each Act. Sometimes there may be more within the Act too.

As I was transcribing this Act, I noticed the dialogue's single paragraphs looked a little bit too long. And they were. It was only a .5 difference. Not only for the dialogue but for the CHARACTER NAMES and the (Character Directions) too. The CHARACTER NAMES and the (Character Directions) are affected by this difference.

The only single paragraph that will be affected by this difference will be the Dialogue. Luckily, there weren’t too many dialogues single paragraphs in this Teaser Act. Most of them were Action Descriptions. What I’m trying to write is that I don’t know if the rewrites will help that much.

I’m figuring that I will have one extra line of dialogue per dialogue single paragraph that I’m going to be needing to rewrite. It may be only a single word or two. But it may be three or more. Especially, if some of those words are very long ones that end a line with more than five-character spaces. I don’t like doing that.

I have already rewritten a few of the Action Description single paragraphs. Some because they were too long. They had an extra line that didn’t equal the lines I expected it to be. It wasn’t just the extra lines, though. Sometimes it was the end of line character spaces too.

The reason why I didn’t get started with Act One of this Movie introduction isn’t just because of the rewriting of the Teaser Act I need to do. It’s also because of my Scanner and Printer problems. I finally got them on my new laptop. Now I can scan the third episode and what I have handwritten so far of Episode Four.

Unfortunately, it took me most of the afternoon before I could finish setting up my Scanner and Printer. That’s why I only got the five more scenes transcribed from my scans to my laptop. It also took me a little bit longer to do them at home than it did at work.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061726-Even-More-Great-News