*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061802-Andres-Blog-Monkey---On-Resolutions---WC-367
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1061802 added January 4, 2024 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Andre's Blog Monkey - On Resolutions - WC-367
Prompt Number One:

Of course writing is near and dear to all of our hearts here on WdC. So it only stands to reason that our first prompt is:

I resolve to restore my writing habit of at least 300 words/day. What does Andre or your Muse think about that?


Resolutions (to me) are promises to be broken. Writing 300 words/day? I'm pretty sure that I can do that, as I'm a loquacious person

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
lo·qua·cious
/lōˈkwāSHəs/
adjective
tending to talk a great deal; talkative.

For those who don't know what I am talking about *FacePalm* Everyone else, just bear with me *Smirk2*

What Andre thinks about that? Not sure, but I'm sure if I order a Pina Colada, he will be just fine with whatever I want to pontificate about.

As far as my muse, Marbles (for those who don't know my muse's name- and I tend to lose her on occasion), I'm fairly sure she will be on board, as long as I don't go crazy and sign up for everything under the sun *Smirk* That smirk is directed at her, just so you know.

I want to start the new year out on a positive note, so I thought I'd do the Happiness Port Project. Of course, I want to read, so Rach's Reading Club is in as well. Then there is this monkey who owns a bar who wants to hear from me, so there is that of course. And since this will be the last year of "I Write", there you go...I think that's enough outside of my regular musings, and then of course there is the ocassional contest I have to enter; before you know it, we will be back to the Zombie Run, throwing Snowballs, and Secret Santa-ing.

So that is what is going on for right now.

I also got a sewing machine for Christmas, and am hoping for a knitting machine, so that I may start crafting some more and maybe even sell a few things *FingersCrossed*. I also just found out that my grandkids want me to come visit this summer, since I haven't seen them in a couple of years. Whatcha gonna do? *HeartRate1*




wc 367


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2024 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061802-Andres-Blog-Monkey---On-Resolutions---WC-367