*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061812-300-word-per-day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1061812 added January 3, 2024 at 4:27pm
Restrictions: None
300 word per day?
I resolve to restore my writing habit of at least 300 words/day. What does Andre or your Muse think about that?


Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

  Congrats on Your Super Effort

in  NaBloPoMo 2023  

with  [Link To Item #1985857] 

The Bar is Always Open    from   Andre
signature dancing owl

This is a resolution I intend to work on. I knew the last one I posted was short. My only excuse was I was pushed for time and I wanted to go down in 2023 posting something relevant to the times.

What can be more relevant than all those stories and pictures of aliens and saucer type space vessels on Facebook, end times Aurora Borealis, and Big Foot stories. I turned off my Facebook notifications.

Recently read a story on Facebook about tinnitus. According to the story, if you have strange sounds hitting your brain it is because someone close to you hates you. I never heard that theory before. Grandma used to say if your ears itch it is because someone is talking about you. All this superstition will shake up the day.

Looked like a foggy day to me today. The only time I was out was to fill the bird feeder. That is when I realized. the fog was frozen mist in the atmosphere. Gathers on your jacket like icy rain. You can walk through it with out feeling it though.

I remember some odd weather in "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe." The witch made snow and Ice but everywhere the lion walked the weather thawed and spring hit.

ABC News put a page on my kindle that showed the statistics for no winter snow in a year, over many years. I think (?), it went back as far as 1970. I was interested to find many years with very light snow or no winter snow. We have not had any really bad relevant snow storms yet this year. The worst was heavy wind gust during one storm but, it did not last only a day or so.

Happy New Year!

Word Count on WDC = 316 Plus I wrote a blog for BCoF today as well.


© Copyright 2024 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061812-300-word-per-day