*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062058-Fractures
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1062058 added January 8, 2024 at 9:17am
Restrictions: None
Fractures
Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

  Congrats on Your Super Effort

in  NaBloPoMo 2023  

with  [Link To Item #1985857] 

The Bar is Always Open    from   Andre

signature dancing owl

Red Dragon



Fracture resolutions? I'm for it. I'm just not sure how to go about it. You see I haven't believed in New Year's resolutions for almost ever. Because even day to day living can be fractured. All you have to do to stop any plan from happening in my life is get out of bed in the morning.

I looked up some of the most used resolutions. Some of the most popular are, lose weight, improve physical health, improve mental health, eat healthier, be happy. Be happy might work out if you don't try to keep a New Year's resolution.

To really fracture something you have to crack or break it. You know like some people are trying to break the quincunx of the planet. Most resolutions can be broken by putting something else in the time slot where you would accomplish the daily workings of the resolution. Mental health can be broken easily by unimaginable psychological harassment. Physical health can be broken by slipping on a banana peel thrown carelessly on the floor. Andre can help you with that one. Writers block can be broken by a good idea, anyone out there have one? Everyday exercising can be broken by sleeping in, especially during the winter months when snow is present.

On line resolutions are considered goals to psych you up. It seems to me a lot of people are already too
psyched or they would not be threatening to start WWIII.( Did you know the WWIII symbol has a line under it as being misspelled?) However, WWII is considered proper spelling. The world is white outside my window. My resolution to stay tucked in my chair with a good book and a thick fuzzy blanket is already fractured.

Well you get the idea here anyway. Three hundred words huh? We shall see as soon as I make a resolution I want to fracture.

Word count on WDC = 317

Happy New Year!

© Copyright 2024 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062058-Fractures