*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061956-Fifteen-More-Scenes-Sort-Of
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061956 added January 6, 2024 at 3:06am
Restrictions: None
Fifteen More Scenes Sort Of
Fifteen More Scenes Sort Of


Twelve numeric scenes plus three Establishing Shots equals fifteen scenes that I got transcribed yesterday at work. Thirteen of them I got finished within the first three hours. It was more like two and a half hours because I had some drama when I got to work.

There was a lot of drama after my first round too. So, much drama that I didn’t get back to my transcribing until almost the end of my shift. I was very lucky that I got back to this scriptwriting project in time to get the other two scenes transcribed. And I barely got them done before I had to start getting ready to end my shift.

Those thirteen scenes I transcribed included the three Establishing Shots. So, that means I got ten numeric scenes written within the first two and a half hours of my shift yesterday. When it comes to single paragraphs, I transcribed a total of thirty-two. That included the three Establishing Shots I transcribed for Act Two.

That’s right, I finished Act One of Part One of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I only needed to do nine numeric scenes to finish Act One. And I did that in about two hours. That includes the first half hour I needed to do where I worked.

So, it was more like two and a half hours to finish transcribing the end of Act One. That left me around a half hour to start transcribing Act Two. The way I was going I probably would have gotten about twenty to twenty-five scenes transcribed yesterday at work if I hadn’t had so much drama to do at work yesterday.

Hopefully, I can do that twenty to twenty-five or more today at work too. If it’s anything like yesterday, I might be able to do it. I’m not going to count on anything until it happens, though. I have thought that way before only for something to happen to stop it from happening.

As far as I know, there isn’t going to be any drama that will stop me from transcribing today. If that’s true, then I may be able to get that many or more scenes transcribed for this script. It all depends on what happens or doesn’t happen at work today. I hope that it’s like last Saturday. Only better when it comes to my transcribing.

Whether I get twenty to twenty-five or more scenes transcribed, I’m going to get as many of them as I can today at work. Like I wrote above, I’m hoping to do a lot more than twenty-five. Also like I wrote about, I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061956-Fifteen-More-Scenes-Sort-Of