*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062044-Yesterday-and-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062044 added January 7, 2024 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Yesterday and Today
Yesterday and Today


I did very well yesterday at work. That’s because I ended up transcribing twenty-five scenes and about eight-two single paragraphs. Give or take one or two single paragraphs. I’m not sure exactly how many single paragraphs I did yesterday at work. But it should be around eighty-two single paragraphs.

Why don’t I know how many single paragraphs I transcribed yesterday at work? It’s because I had one more Establishing Shots and two scenes that had an extra paragraph in it. But I think I had one scene that only had two single paragraphs instead of three.

Five scenes should have had four single paragraphs within it. And twenty that is supposed to have three. Combined that equals eighty single paragraphs. If I add the other three paragraphs minus probably one, that equals eighty-two single paragraphs total. At least I think that’s how many I ended up getting transcribed.

Whether I got eighty-two, a little bit less, or a little bit more, it’s still a lot of transcribing no matter how I look at it. That’s true about my scene total too. I was hoping that I was going to get about twenty-five scenes transcribed yesterday. And that’s what I did.

That was yesterday. Now for the good news for today. Despite getting a middle of the afternoon start, I did very well today too. It wasn’t twenty-five. But it was ten. That seems to be about the average for when I do them at home. Of course, I could have done a little bit more if I didn’t have to start so late doing it today.

Why was it the middle of the afternoon before I started transcribing today? What is the usual reason. That’s right. It’s because of what my brother and I needed to do today. Being Sunday, there shouldn’t have been anything we needed to do today. But there was a little bit today.

It could have been a lot worse, though. After all, it could have lasted a lot longer than the middle of the afternoon. Like into this evening or just in time to start this blog entry. Unfortunately, that has happened on numerous occasions. Luckily, this wasn’t one of those times. I thought it was going to be, though.

When I first found out what we needed to do today, I figured I was going to be lucky if I got any transcribing done today. Even after starting it, I wasn’t sure how much I was going to be able to transcribe today. Luckily, I was very wrong about that too.

I only needed seven scenes and about twenty-three single paragraphs to end Act Two of Part One of my Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Not only did I get that, but I got three more scenes and around thirteen single paragraphs transcribed today. Give or take another one or two more single paragraphs.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062044-Yesterday-and-Today