*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062056-finished
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1062056 added January 8, 2024 at 3:10am
Restrictions: None
finished
Well finished as in I wrote the final paragraph of the first book of my Raven Queen cycle today... How do I feel? Like I don't want to look at it for a month. But for now, it is done. Thank God for that, the damn thing was consuming my life.

Tomorrow my plan is to tackle the last part of the Never Verse and get that out of the way as I have another story I want to start, and I think I need a break from the two worlds for a while.

Anyway, though I say I will not look at it for a month I would expect that will be far from the case. My closest friend Meg will very likely beta read the raw work and give me tons of feedback so I can edit it and get a beta read up here for you all. On Friday I am meeting with a fellow writer and a professional editor to talk publishing of both books *Smile* All going well it will be out sometime this year. I feel happy, sad, frightened and elated all at once.

Keep you all in the loop *Smile*

© Copyright 2024 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062056-finished