*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062093-The-WDC-Contest-This-Month
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062093 added January 8, 2024 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
The WDC Contest This Month
The WDC Contest This Month


At first, I wasn’t going to do the ‘Dear Me.’ WDC contest for this month. After all, I haven’t participated in this contest in the last four years, I think, because I have been concentrating on my scriptwriting projects. Especially, my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Why wasn’t I going to do it again this year? It’s because lately, all my short stories have been about my next scriptwriting project aka SpaceHorrors. I didn’t know how I was going to continue doing that with this contest this month. But after thinking about it a little bit, I did.

There have been a lot of review questions and comments about these different anthology short stories. The only theme in them that is the same is that they are about DeathBringers and how those who encounter them deal with them being among them

That’s not all they are doing with these DeathBringers, though. They also want to know how to kill them before they kill anyone. These short stories haven’t been going to well. The only ones who have been reviewing them are because they have to do it as judges for a contest.

It’s usually for the WDC short stories contest. But not all of them. I have written a few for a contest I have been entering for quite a while. At least I had until a few months ago when it stopped prompting us. Still don’t know if it’s this contest that no longer exists or if it’s me.

Back to reality. I think that the judges are having problems with these short stories is because they are anthology short stories with the same theme: DeathBringers. They want to know more about DeathBringers. Where they come from, why do they kill, etc.

I have been trying to answer these questions within some of these short stories. But I haven’t been able to do it too well. At least my Reviewers don’t feel that way. Another reason to write the ‘Dear Me.’ Letter to myself this year. To explain what is going on with these DeathBringers.

After all, one of my goals this year is to start working on this SpaceHorrors television series. I’m almost finished working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. If it continues as it has been, I may get it finished about the middle of this year.

If that’s true, I will be starting to work on my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting project. The two-part Movie Introduction for this project is how it all began with these DeathBringers. I’m also writing a novel about this Movie Introduction. But it’s not based on it.

It is the Movie Introduction. But in a novel format. That’s why I have been writing these short stories. Because it’s all about my next scriptwriting project: SpaceHorrors. That’s why I have decided to enter this contest after all. To explain all this and a lot more.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062093-The-WDC-Contest-This-Month