*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062403-Not-Just-About-SpaceHorrors
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062403 added January 14, 2024 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Not Just About SpaceHorrors
Not Just About SpaceHorrors


When it comes to yesterday at work, I did very well with my transcribing. Not quite as well as Friday. But it is still very good. At least I think that it was. Especially, since I ended one Act and started another one. The Act I finished was Act Three. And the one I started was Act Four. Not only did I start it, but I almost got halfway through it.

With the four Establishing Shots, I got a total of twenty-four scenes transcribed yesterday at work. Four of them were four paragraphs long. The four Establishing Shots were six paragraphs long. That means that sixteen were three single paragraphs long for a total of seventy single paragraphs that I got transcribed yesterday at work.

That’s about three scenes less than Friday and eighteen single paragraphs less than Friday. Why did I get so much less transcribed yesterday than Friday? I don’t know why. It seemed like a normal Saturday. Nothing happened unusual at work. The only thing that I can think of that may have slowed me down a little was the weather.

I don’t think it was the weather, though. It was extremely cold yesterday. About negative three when I got to work and negative eight when I left. The ‘feel like’ temperature was about negative twenty-five while going to work and negative twenty-nine heading home. Worrying about the weather may have slowed me down a little. But I don’t think it did.

It was when I was heading home from work that turned out to be my biggest problem. A very big problem that may get me fired. I was almost home when the ‘Oil Pressure Low’ icon came on. Soon after that, my car died on me. Luckily, I got some help from a Highway State Patrol Officer and a tow truck. Unfortunately, it cost me a lot to get home.

Almost an hour after I usually get home, I finally did. I was still very upset about what happened. It took me around two more hours of calming down before I could try to get to sleep. Unfortunately, I didn’t get too much sleep last night. If I’m lucky, I may have gotten about six hours of sleep. But I probably didn’t get too much sleep after all.

Maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten too far on my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/Novel/short stories project. Don’t get me wrong. I did get a lot accomplished today on this project. But not as much as I was hoping to get done. Don’t know if it’s because of what happened to me last night, the lack of sleep, or both. It’s probably both.

Because of my lack of sleep last night and earlier today, I will probably be going to sleep soon after I finish writing and posting this blog entry. If I do, I will continue working on my SpaceHorrors project tomorrow. That’s if I have any time to do it. My brother and I still have to worry about not having a car right now.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062403-Not-Just-About-SpaceHorrors