*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062468-Before-the-Novel
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062468 added January 15, 2024 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Before the Novel
Before the Novel


Been a very good day when it comes to my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. At least it has been for the scriptwriting part of it. Yesterday, I got the first initial for the single-sentence character set up for my single-sentence Scene Outline. What does that mean?

It means that there are four storylines going on in each Part or Episode for my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting part of this project. Each storyline is represented by a single individual. And that single individual has a name. The first initial of that name is what I’m writing about.

There are forty-five scenes for each storyline. That means there are forty-five first initials that make up my single sentence Scene Outline. Does that make any sense to anyone else? It’s a little bit confusing to me. And I’m the one who is trying to explain it.

I’m not very good at trying to explain how I write. Whether it’s a Short Story, novel, or my scriptwriting, it’s hard for me to explain it. I keep trying to do it. But I’m still not very good at doing it. That’s why I’m thinking about creating and posting my planning part of these projects.

I still haven’t decided if I’m going to be creating and posting my planning part of these projects too. But I may still do it. After all, it may help me to explain how I set up to write my scripts, novels, and short stories. I have plenty of time before I decide whether to do that or not.

That’s not all I have done today regarding my SpaceHorrors project. My single-sentence Scene Outline is only part one of my setup procedure. I also set up my single-sentence Act Breakdown and my single-sentence Story Outline. I’ve finished my Act Breakdown and my Story Outline.

Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten too far on my single sentences for my single sentence Scene Outline for this project yet. Normally, that wouldn’t be that big of a problem. But I need to do this before I can start writing my single paragraph Scene Outlines.

After all, I need to write these single paragraphs Scene Outlines before I can start planning the Outlines for my novel and my novel aka The October Prep Challenge. Normally, I wouldn’t need that for my scriptwriting project. But this novel is also my two-part movie introduction.

This novel isn’t based on my Movie Introduction. It is the Movie Introduction. Only it’s done in a novel format. It’s kind of hard to explain too. Most scriptwriting is based on a novel. If it’s not all of them. But mine aren’t. They are the script itself as well as the novel.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062468-Before-the-Novel