*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062569-Barely-Thirty-five
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062569 added January 17, 2024 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Barely Thirty-five
Barely Thirty-five


I have a lot to write about today. if I’m allowed to write it. After all, my typing keeps fading in and out. And for some reason, this has been happening all day today. I still don’t know why. That’s why I have only gotten thirty-five single sentences written for Part One of my SpaceHorrors Movie Introduction. And I barely got that many written.

It’s happening while I’m writing this blog entry too. that’s why I don’t know if I’m going to get this done by midnight WDC time or not. I should be able to do it. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. After all, this has never happened before. I don’t know what’s going to happen now or in the future.

It was really bad when I first got up this morning. I started writing my single-sentence Scene Outline for Part One of my scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. And it started doing it almost instantly. Only then it wasn’t just disappearing text as I typed it. It was also whole sentences that I was typing that disappeared.

If not for the ‘redo’ tab, I wouldn’t even have gotten thirty-five single sentences written today. It got better as the day went on. But not that much better. Now it’s every word or two. Sometimes every few characters. That’s still a very big problem. But it’s something that I can kind of live with. At least I think that I can.

I went on Microsoft 365 to see if I could find out what was happening and try to stop it from happening. That’s another reason why I only got thirty-five single sentences written today. I’ve spent most of the day trying to figure out why this is happening to me. Unfortunately, Microsoft 365 hasn’t been able to help me either.

Finally, I found something that looked promising. It told me it was the ‘Insert Key’ and the ‘Overtype.’ It could be the Over Text. I’m not sure right now which it is. Anyway, I did what they told me to do. Only it didn’t help out any. It’s still happening. And I don’t know what I’m going to do to correct it. If it can be corrected.

So far, typing this blog entry hasn’t been too bad. It’s still happening. But not as much now. Maybe it’s not as bad when it comes to paragraphs that are five or six lines long. It may be only single sentences that are affected by it the most. Especially, when the single sentences are done one storyline at a time.

Hopefully, I will be able to figure out what’s wrong with this program sooner rather than later. I will probably figure it out. It’s just how long it will take me to do it. And whether I can continue working on this Scene Outline and these blog entries until I figure out what is wrong and stop it from happening. Hopefully, it won’t take too long.

I thought it was because of the ‘AutoSave’ being off or that I have to save everything in ‘OneDrive.’ But I was wrong about both of them. At least I was about my disappearing text. I wasn’t when it came to ‘OneDrive,’ though. It looks like I no longer have that problem with both my laptop and my writing.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062569-Barely-Thirty-five