*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062630-Forty-Seven-is-All-I-Needed
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062630 added January 18, 2024 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Forty-Seven is All I Needed
Forty-Seven is All I Needed


I’ve been having the same problems as I did yesterday with my letters and words disappearing while I’m typing. That didn’t stop me from finishing the single-sentence Scene Outline for my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. It did slow me down a lot, though.

Only needed forty-seven single sentences to end Part One of this Movie Introduction. Twenty-seven to end Act Four and twenty to finish the Tag Act and this Part. Luckily, despite being slowed down because of the disappearing typing, it didn’t take me too long to finish this.

Unfortunately, it continued to happen when I started setting up Part Two of this Movie Introduction. That made it very hard to do too. But even that didn’t take me too long to do. I’m now ready to start working on the single sentences for Part Two of this project.

I could have started working on Part Two. But I wanted to try to solve this disappearing typing problem. So, instead of continuing on with this disappearing typing problem, I decided to try to solve it. I’m very happy that I did that. After all, it looks like I have done it.

After finishing setting up Part Two, I went back online to Microsoft 365. Only this time I went to support and the Community for answers to my problem. And I got it. It was suggested that I change from Print Layout Mode to Draft Mode. So, I tried it on my Part Two Scene Outline.

No, I didn’t do any more writing on this project. I just wrote a few sentences explaining what I was trying to do. And that was to stop the disappearing typing problem from happening any more. After six individual sentences, it didn’t happen even once. I think this solved my problem.

Just before I started writing this blog for today, I did a little bit more testing. Only like the Scene Outline, I didn’t really start my blog entry for today. what I did was to write a couple of paragraphs. The first one was still in Print Layout Mode. And it continued doing it.

The second paragraph was in Draft Mode. And it was a whole lot longer paragraph. It didn’t disappear while I was doing it. Also like my Scene Outline, I just typed what I was trying to accomplish. Writing that I wanted to know if this problem had been solved. And it appears it has.

I’m still in Draft Mode. And so far it hasn’t been doing it. So, the advice I got from the Community from Microsoft 365 seems to have worked. I do see one drawback with this method, though. Just checked and I don’t know where my new page is beginning. So, I don’t know how long this blog is.

Maybe I’m not done fixing this problem after all. I thought that I had solved it. But maybe I haven’t. After all, if I can tell when page two of these blog entries begins, I won’t know where to end my blogs. That could be a very big problem. At least it will be for me.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062630-Forty-Seven-is-All-I-Needed