*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062775-The-Movie-Introduction-Novel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062775 added January 21, 2024 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
The Movie Introduction Novel
The Movie Introduction Novel


I thought that it had been about two or three weeks since I wrote a blog entry for my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog instead of my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog. But it hasn’t been that long. When I went to save this blog entry title to this date, I saw that it had only been about a week and a half since I did one for this blog.

Up until today, I have been working on the SpaceHorrors scriptwriting part of my scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. The scriptwriting part is over with. I needed to start working on it to get to the three outlines for the Movie Introduction novel. Finished doing that yesterday. Today, I started working on my Novel.

Well, not exactly the novel yet. But I have finished phase one of it. I got the second Outline done for the October Prep Challenge. The second Outline consisted of five single-sentence parts for each chapter. Accomplished that by copying and pasting the five single sentences from my scriptwriting Scene Outline to my second Novel Outline.

At first, I didn’t think I would get Part One and Part Two of my Movie Introduction done today. After all, it took me almost four hours to get Part One copied and pasted into the second Novel Outline. Luckily, there were a lot of hits and misses while trying to do Part One. So, I had all the kinks worked out of it before I started Part Two.

As a result, it didn’t take me as long to finish copying and pasting Part Two. It only took me about three hours to finish Part Two. That doesn’t read like it’s a lot of time saved. And it wouldn’t be if copying and pasting was all that I needed to do for these Parts. I had to do a little bit more than just copying and pasting.

There were a couple of other things I needed to do before I finished with these second Novel Outlines. The first thing I needed to do was delete the scene numbers from my Scene Outlines next to the first initial for the character storylines. Then I needed to finish the first names of these characters. That wasn’t all, though.

The second thing I needed to do before I was ready to start working on the single sentences for the first Novel Outlines was to give myself a Header and Footer for these Novel Outlines, and the only way for me to do that was to switch back to ‘Print Layout.’ After I did that, I had no problems creating my Headers and Footers.

Of course, I had some disappearing text problems creating my Headers and Footers. But it wasn’t too bad. It did take a little bit more time to do them because of this disappearing problem. It wasn’t that big of a problem, though. After all, I did finish getting these Second Novel Outlines. Unfortunately, that’s about all I got done today.

I did get the setup accomplished for my first Novel Outlines and my third Novel Outlines. But that’s all I have done today too. I’m now ready to start writing my single sentences for the Chapters based of the five Parts in the second Novel Outlines. I will start doing that as soon as I can after I get up tomorrow.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062775-The-Movie-Introduction-Novel