*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062276-A-Mixed-Blog-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062276 added January 11, 2024 at 11:50pm
Restrictions: None
A Mixed Blog Day?
A Mixed Blog Day?


When I got up this morning, I only had time to create my WDC contest entry before my brother and I had something that needed to be done today. And I barely got it done before we had to do our something. Luckily, it didn’t take too long to do it. It only took us about an hour.

That’s why my Plug, my asking for Reviews, and an update to my Notebook is about an hour and a half later than I create my latest contest entry. I couldn’t explain the delay in my Plug or my asking for Reviews. But I could have done it with my Notebook update. I chose not to do that.

The reason I decided not to do that was for a couple of reasons. One reason is that I have already written what I wanted in these three Pages. That’s why I couldn’t do it with the Plug Page or the Review Page. I could have done it with my Notebook. But it had already been pre-written too.

My other reason was that I didn’t think I needed to update my Notebook about the delay. I could have done it. But I didn’t think I needed to do it. It was better that I entered these Pages as quickly as I could so that I could continue on with my SpaceHorrors project.

That is what I did. After I finished posting these Pages, I started working on my SpaceHorrors project. And I got a lot of it done today too. I’m almost done with my spreadsheet for the Movie Introduction to this project. I also have the first four episodes almost done sort of.

There are four storylines going on with each Part and Episode for this project. That’s what I have done with this spreadsheet. All that these episodes lack is a title and what the four storylines will be. That will come later. The Movie Introduction is the most important.

After I get the spreadsheet finished with at least the Movie Introduction Parts, I can start working on the single-sentence Act Breakdown, Story Outline, and Scene Outline. I can also start writing my single paragraphs Story Outlines and Scene Outlines too.

The Story and Scene Outlines are the most important part of this project. Not only do I need them for my scriptwriting project, but I need them for writing my novel too. after all, this Movie Introduction explains how all this started for the DeathBringers. And so does the novel.

Speaking of this scriptwriting project and this novel, I have another decision to make. But I have no time to make it. This is another blog entry that could go into both of my blogs because it is both about scriptwriting and letters to myself and novels.

I decided to only put this in my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ because it’s mostly about this blog than my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog. It’s both because of the Movie Introduction scriptwriting. But even that is related to the ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog too.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062276-A-Mixed-Blog-Day