*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062882-It-Happens-a-Lot-with-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062882 added January 23, 2024 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
It Happens a Lot with Me
It Happens a Lot with Me


Only six single paragraphs were written today on the third Outline for the October Prep Challenge. That isn’t too bad for only a couple of hours of writing time today to start working on this third Outline. Why did I only have about two hours to work on this third Outline? What is the usual reason for me not getting more writing done?

That’s right. It’s usually because of what my brother and I had to get done today. That is the normal reason. But it sometimes isn’t the only one. This is one of those times. My brother and I had a lot to do today. But it wasn’t the only reason why I didn’t more of this third Outline written. There were a couple of reasons why.

One of those reasons was that I finished writing the last eighteen single sentences to finish the first Outline for this challenge. It didn’t take me too long to write them. But it did take me about an hour to do it. Unfortunately, I didn’t get started until almost the middle of the afternoon.

The second reason I only got six single paragraphs in about two hours is because of a problem I have a lot. That problem is me. I know what I want to write. But I don’t know how to write it. Especially, when I’m first starting a Short Story, Novel, Script, etc. I always have a problem doing them.

Once I get started with a Short Story, Novel, Script, etc., I usually don’t have too many problems with the continuation of whatever I’m writing. Usually, I don’t. But I kind of did when it comes to this third Outline. It wasn’t just the first paragraph that was the beginning of this third Outline, it was the first four single paragraphs.

Four-fifths of the first Chapter of this novel. After all, four individual storylines are happening at the same time in this novel. They have a similar theme in common. But each storyline is handling this theme separately as well as together. Especially, three of these storylines. The fifth part of this Chapter is the same as the first part.

That’s why there are only four beginning storylines in the first Chapter of this novel. The other two single paragraphs are related to the ones in the first Chapter. They were a little bit easier to write. But I had some problems with them too. Not as much for ending Chapter One, though.

The first part of Chapter Two was a little bit harder to write. It’s the same reason as above. I know what I want to write. I’m just not sure how to write it. Had to think about it before I started writing it. That didn’t take too much time to do. But it did take a little bit of it.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062882-It-Happens-a-Lot-with-Me