*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062929-Longer-Than-I-Thought
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062929 added January 24, 2024 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
Longer Than I Thought
Longer Than I Thought


It’s going to take me a lot longer than I thought to finish writing the third Outline for my October Prep Challenge. I knew it was going to take some time to do it. But I didn’t think it was going to take this long. At the rate I’m going it will take me about two months to finish writing this third Outline. If not longer than that.

So, how bad was it today? It was very bad. At least I think that it was. After all, I only got twelve single paragraphs written today. that’s not even quite three Chapters. Why didn’t I get more written today? There are a couple of reasons why I didn’t get more written today.

One reason is the usual one. My brother and I had some things that needed to be done today. that stopped me from writing a little bit. It wasn’t too bad, though. We got what we needed to be done by the middle of the afternoon. So, I still had plenty of time to write today.

The other reason why I didn’t get more written today was because of a lack of sleep last night. I only got about five hours of sleep last night. Don’t ask me why I only got around five hours of sleep. Because I don’t know. I couldn’t get to sleep. And when I finally got to sleep, I couldn’t keep it going after about five hours.

After about five hours, I woke up. That’s not usual. I wake up once or twice a night. But today was different. When I woke up today, I couldn’t go back to sleep. I tried to do it, but I couldn’t. Usually, thinking about my writing or what I want to write will put me to sleep. That didn’t work today. And I don’t know why. It should have worked as usual.

If I continue doing about three Chapters per day, I will get this third Outline done in about twenty-four days. That’s only about a month. So, that isn’t too bad. I was hoping it was going to be less than that. But twenty-four days isn’t too bad. If I can keep that pace going.

That’s the big question. Can I keep those three Chapters, fifteen single paragraphs, going? Most days I can probably do that, but I don’t know how long I can keep doing it. I’m hoping that I can keep it going most of the time. But I’m not going to count on that until it happens.

Tomorrow is a good example of if I can keep up the three Chapters per day. I know that my brother and I have a few things that we need to do tomorrow. And those things may take us most of the day to do them. If that’s true, I may not have too much time for writing tomorrow. That’s if I have any time at all to do it.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062929-Longer-Than-I-Thought