*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062956-Guinea-Pigs-In-Boxes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2312723
The Guinea Pig Files. Tales of Ralph, Toby and Graham
#1062956 added January 25, 2024 at 1:23pm
Restrictions: None
Guinea Pigs In Boxes
Spangler's Homogenous Chelated Mineral Additives proudly sponsors the Dexterous Manual Manipulations and Ventriloquistic Escapades of Mr Adhere E nniummium (how do we spell that again?)

Remember Folks, if it ain't Spangler's then it's probably someone else's.

SHOE BOX ONE (Ralph): I suspect he thinks this is clever you know.

SHOE BOX TWO (Toby): Juggling Boxes? How so?

Ralph: The audience is supposed to think that there are guinea pigs inside these boxes, namely us. But we're not, so he's saved on our booking fee.

Toby: Why the low down dirty... That's a rotten trick.

Ralph: That's just the kind of man we are dealing with Toby.

SHOE BOX THREE (Graham): Gottle of Geer, Gottle of Geer, Gweep!

Ralph: Ha! He's messed up there, shoe boxes cannot frown collectively at other shoe boxes.

Toby: It sounds as though he's gotten around it though.

Graham: We interrupt this programme for a massage from our sponsors.

(Slight pause)

Toby (slowly): Do you suppose he meant 'message'?

Ralph: It's hard to tell isn't it. Left a bit. Left a bit. Ahhh! that's the spot.

Toby: Ralph, when you've quite finished.

Graham: Gweep.

Toby: Do you suppose that he's going to keep this up till Halloween?

Ralph: Probably. Either that or until he's driven out of the Newsfeed with torches and pitchforks.

© Copyright 2024 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062956-Guinea-Pigs-In-Boxes