*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062979-Twelve-May-Be-My-Average
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062979 added January 25, 2024 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Twelve May Be My Average
Twelve May Be My Average


Unfortunately, I was right about how much time I was going to have when it came to writing my single paragraphs for the third Novel Outline for my October Prep Challenge. But I was also wrong about how many single paragraphs I would be able to get written today too.

I wasn’t that much wrong about my writing time, though. My brother and I did have a lot that needed to be done today. Luckily, it started very early this morning. So, it wasn’t as long as it could have been. We got it all done by the middle of the afternoon.

Plenty of time for me to get a lot of writing done on this Novel Outline. Unfortunately, it didn’t turn out to be completely true. I did get a lot of writing done today. but it wasn’t as much as it should have been. I should have gotten a little bit more done than twelve more single paragraphs. If not a lot more than that.

Why didn’t I get more single paragraphs written on this Novel Outline? One reason is what my brother and I needed to do today. But that wasn’t the only reason, though. It was also because of a lack of sleep and a lack of concentration. It was mostly because of a lack of sleep. Once again, I didn’t get too much sleep last night. And I don’t know why.

The lack of concentration may have been caused partially because of the lack of sleep. But that again isn’t the main reason why I have a lack of concentration. The main reason is this Novel Outline. It’s a lot harder than I thought it was going to be to write it.

It looks like twelve single paragraphs is going to be my average for writing this third Novel Outline. After all, the last few days that is what it has been. Of course, I’m hoping that will turn out to be more. Unfortunately, that may not be true about tomorrow, though.

I have some good news and some bad news when it comes to this third Novel Outline. The good news is that I will be able to work on it tomorrow and Saturday. That’s because the bad news is that I’m not going to be working again this weekend either. I still haven’t found another car yet. May have one tomorrow. But not in time for work.

That means another weekend without me working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s bad news for this project. But it’s good news for this third Novel Outline. It means that I will be able to get more writing done on this third Novel Outline. And the faster I get it finished, the sooner I will be able to go to the next phase of this project.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062979-Twelve-May-Be-My-Average