*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063028
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1063028 added January 26, 2024 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Fighter / Hindi
It was January 22nd, 2024, and you have just gotten some horrible news! Apparently, your sister has just ran out of patience with her sons and decided to get the law involved. Her youngest son was the first to get handcuffed because he kept stealing from a nearby convenience store.
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Her other son got furious over this and when he tried to save his brother from arrest, he decided to threaten to shoot the cops in a fit of rage! This was not a smart move!


And yet, another one of her sons decided to try to intervene with their arrests, but would end up getting snatched up by the cops just as quick!


And her fourth and final son gets arrested when he and his girlfriend tried to race back to the house in time to save his brothers, but a cop would pull his girlfriend over for her crazy driving!


You couldn't believe this! All four of her sons are now in jail because of their rowdy behaviors! If your father was still around, he probably would've been able to assist their mother and prevented her sons from going to jail!

On January 23rd, 2024, you would once again get some unsettling news! You would find out that the "WWE Raw" is going to be on Netflix starting next year!
WWE's Announcement that they will be putting RAW on Netflix!

You couldn't fucking believe this! First, Hollywood decided to put a shit ton of their movies on various streaming services, now the WWE is doing it too! And worse yet, they are putting their other shows on the Peacock as well! Seriously, do these sporting companies think about the poor and needy when making these decisions?!? Because it sure as Hell doesn't look like it!
However, that wouldn't be the worst news you would get this week.

On January 25th, 2024, you would see a whole bunch of notifications on Facebook from your family. Apparently, Ross just opened his mouth and talked about going to yet, another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking serious?!? YOUR MOTHER IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE WITH COVID, AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, YOU FOUND OUT FROM THE DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT HER CONDITION IS GETTING WORSE! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR BROTHER AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY JUST WENT BACK TO THE HOSPITAL THIS MORNING WITH COVID AGAIN! THE FOURTH DAMN TIME IN A ROW!!!

You tried to contact your brother Ross about all of this and he just tells you that 'Lardo' just needs to clean his house better! Furious, you went on a huge tirade on Facebook all afternoon over this!

The next day, on January 26th, 2024, your wife and her mother, along with some of your nieces and nephews would try to drive over to the town where the International Movie Theater is and confront Ross over this nonsense! However, as soon as her group pulls into a Taco Bell to pick up a bite to eat, a squadron of cops would pull up behind them and begins to harass your wife's mother!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding?!? SHE WAS NOT THAT DRUNK, AND THAT WAS NOT ALCOHOL THEY WERE SMELLING, IT WAS HER CHEAP PERFUME! THOSE NO GOOD FUCKING PIGS!!!

Just as you were about to pack up your things and confront the bastard yourself, you would hear some banging on your door! You look outside the window of your mother's home and see that a whole squadron of cops are outside of the house! You then remembered that you have an active warrant against you over some bullshit earlier this month!


You would then be promptly shoved into the back of a cop car and hauled off to jail!
As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063028