*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063187
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1063187 added January 30, 2024 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
The New Realm
Will looked at the area around them. He was both ecstatic to be so much bigger than everything, but also sad that any more attempts to interact with his surroundings would only cause harm. "Yani," he said "Is there a way growth could happen without hurting anyone or anything?" Yani replies, "We'll move to my old realm. You will love it there." Yani then manipulated her & Will's body to be 10 feet tall as it was the biggist they could be and still manage travel in the city. Yani magicked a portal & they stepped through. Will did a double take. The city they now stood in was remarkably similar to his own except no one was around. Yani explained that this was a special realm that was just like Will's world only uninhabited & could heal back to normal anything that was destroyed in 24 hours. That same magic would also sustain them by causing resteraunts & bakeries to be restocked fresh every day. The best part, however, was the castle. At 20x the size as one should be they would have shelter while being huge.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063187