*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063232
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1063232 added January 31, 2024 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
The Evening
As it was late in the day WK & Yani opted for wrapping things up for that day. Will volunteered to get some supper from the town & Yani elected to set up a cozy bedroom in the castle. Striding at 10 ft tall wasn't quite enough for Will so he had his draconic body double in size and quadrupel in muscle. He relished how he could still walk down the empty streets, yet tower over the small stores themselves. Deciding on a pot luck dinner, he reached a huge claw into a grocery store and drew out plenty of food. After finding his way back to the castle he found that he was rather on the small side coming only up to Yani's knee (she had grown to 70 ft to better fit the oversized building), so he grew a bit to catch up. They ate by torchlight & then went to the west wing where an extravagant, plush bedroom awaited. Exhausted from all the growth, they both fell promptly asleep, but not before Yani used the last of her energy to expand her chest to threefold it's size to provide WK the perfect bed.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063232