*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063362-Sixty-Two-and-Nineteen
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1063362 added February 3, 2024 at 3:54am
Restrictions: None
Sixty-Two and Nineteen
Sixty-Two and Nineteen


Three weeks has been a long time since I was transcribing my scanned handwriting into my laptop. I was wrong about what Act I thought that I was in. But I was kind of right about where I left off with my writing. I thought that I was about in the middle of Act Three. It was Act Four instead of Act Three.

I thought that I was about halfway through the Act I was transcribing. And I was close to it. But not quite. I started with scene seventeen today. And I finished with scene thirty-five. That’s nineteen scenes that I got finished yesterday at work. It’s also the number of scenes that I needed to finish Act Four.

Add all those scenes up and I got sixty-two single paragraphs finally transcribed yesterday too. that may not sound like a lot. But with about seven hours for me to get my writing done, that equals about nine single paragraphs per hour or about three scenes.

Fifteen of those scenes had three single paragraphs each. And three had four single paragraphs. Then there was one that had five single paragraphs in it. Add them all together and I get sixty-two. That’s very good transcribing. At least it is for me.

I probably could have gotten some more transcribed. Maybe even a lot more. But I had a lot of rewriting of my transcribing that I had to do. Some of it was for the end of a line. And some were because there were too many lines in that paragraph. The ones that were too many lines were the hardest ones to rewrite.

Rearranging an end to a line can be hard to do sometimes. But it’s not as hard as an extra line. Especially, if that extra line had a lot of words in it. If it’s only a word or two, that isn’t too hard to get the right number of lines. But if it’s more than one or two, then it becomes a lot harder to get it down the right number of lines.

Overall, I think that I did very well yesterday at work. Especially, since I haven’t done any transcribing in the last three weeks. Whether it was because of rewriting the end of a line or eliminating an extra line somehow, that is why I didn’t get any more transcribing done yesterday.

My problem with rewriting wasn’t the only reason I didn’t get more transcribing done yesterday at work. I also had a problem getting started. It didn’t take me too long to get started. But because it has been three weeks since I did any transcribing, it did take me some time to get started.












© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063362-Sixty-Two-and-Nineteen