*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063304-Finally-Going-Back-to-Work
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1063304 added February 2, 2024 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
Finally Going Back to Work
Finally Going Back to Work


I’m finally going back to work today. That means I’m going to be transcribing my scanned handwriting onto my laptop. At least as far as I know I’m going to be able to do that. After all, I haven’t been told that I have lost any of my privileges at work.

I wouldn’t be surprised if when I got to work I found out that I had lost my privileges. After all, for the last two weeks, I haven’t been able to come to work because I didn’t have a car to do it. Don’t think that’s going to happen. But it could. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

If I haven’t lost my privileges, then I will continue working on my transcribing. And if I can’t, I will go back to my handwriting. I have been taking that with me ever since the first day. Just in case I lose my privileges for one reason or another.

After not being able to come to work for the last couple of weeks, they could use that as an excuse not to let me have any privileges like everyone else. It has happened before. And I’m sure sooner or later it will happen again. But I don’t think it will happen right now.

Even though I have been off work for the last couple of weeks, I don’t think that will happen. At least not right now. It will happen. But it’s usually six months to the day that it happens. It has been that way in the past. And I’m sure it will be that way with this security post too.

I hope that I will be able to continue to transcribe my scanned handwriting onto my laptop. And I think I will. But if I can’t hopefully I will be allowed to do my handwriting again. They would be foolish if they banned me from doing that too. I don’t think they are that stupid, though.

At the very least, I should be able to do my handwriting again. I don’t think my privileges will be dropped down to that just yet. But they could be. Whether it’s scanned transcribing or handwriting, I’m going to get as much of it as I can do today.

Unfortunately, it’s been three weeks since I did any of my transcribing. So, I can remember where I left off from it. If I remember correctly, I think that I was about halfway through Act Three of Part One of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. But I may be wrong about that.

I will find out if I’m right about that in about eighteen hours when I return to work. That’s if I’m allowed to return to my transcribing. Hopefully, I am right about where I left off. But even if I’m not, I’m going to get as much of this transcribing done as I can today.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063304-Finally-Going-Back-to-Work